Risk Free Trading is back, NO STOPS

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Well Frank, you sit their while I make money.

#31     Aug 31, 2007
  2. Mini,
    Didn't you just post recently to get out of the market and buy property? How'd you get your money out of that property you just bought? Take a bath on that great idea? :D

Or was that just another musing from Mini, our resident ADD nut?

#32     Aug 31, 2007
  3. Didn't you start a similar thread (one of many) a while back and then it all went tits up?

#33     Aug 31, 2007
  4. Show me were the sp500 or the dow never recovered from a correction, end of story thanks for playing.

#34     Aug 31, 2007
  5. You mean this one in the index futures thread..............This looks like a good short ES 1477-80.

#35     Aug 31, 2007
  6. Or this one......Best day ever for me .......hahahaha

#36     Aug 31, 2007
  7. Mini you have as much staying power as a 14 year old with his 1st girlfriend. As I recall you said you were never using stops again, and were holding out to whatever level, and then you'd sell with a small gain or breakeven....Then you would start a new thread about how you sucked at trading, or that it was impossible. There is a reason there are only a few of you with thousands of posts in a short amount of time.....You have nothing better to do. Get real, there is risk, there will always be risk. As a trader you better come to terms with that. I am making money today by the way. If we go down on tuesday, I'll make money then too. Traders make money, its pretty simple actually.

#37     Aug 31, 2007
  8. The piper will eventually have to be paid. I just hope it's after I'm dead.

#38     Aug 31, 2007
  9. Unless I'm wrong a trailer park upbringing was never good for self esteem...

#39     Aug 31, 2007
  10. Inverse Head & Shoulder formation, looks like we are on they way to 1550.

You guys sit on your hands, and try and trash my analysis, but I am out to make $$$$$$

If the pattern fails I will reverse and short what ever it takes.

Have a great weekend!

#40     Aug 31, 2007