Risk Free Trading is back, NO STOPS

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Bush from the get go has sent the wrong message. I remember when he handed out tax brakes for everyone with children, he did not say, please save this for your childS future, he said spend every penny NOW.

#21     Aug 31, 2007
  2. Stock may be risky, but buying the index is not, look at a one hundred year chart.

Maybe I should have been more clear, I meant buy the SP500, DOW, you can't loose, no stop necessary.

#22     Aug 31, 2007
  3. I'm not sure, I think he just likes to get a rise out of people.

I don't begrudge relief to anyone for making mistakes, financial or otherwise. We all make mistakes. I just feel this sends a bad message to the, shall we say... irresponsible.

I also know life can turn on a dime and we are doomed to repeat our mistakes until we learn.

Many, many generations and civilizations have gone from feast to famine and back again.

"It won't happen to me" and "it's different this time" are all to often famous last words in the greater scheme of things.

We are in the midst of a huge imbalance and that is what concerns me.

#23     Aug 31, 2007
  4. Thats just ridiculous, you would have got wiped over the last month depending where you got in and if you held your nerve etc

kids :p

#24     Aug 31, 2007
  5. If a 5% selloff causes you to blowup you're taking way too much risk in the first place.

#25     Aug 31, 2007
  6. Not really, buying SPY,DIA, and holding seems like an excellent stratgey, don't you agree?

• indu.jpg
      File size:
      190.6 KB
      Views:
    #26     Aug 31, 2007
  7. patoo

patoo

For newbies reading this, it means just follow the weekly/monthly trend which is "nothing but up" for now and has been since the double bottom Aug/Oct 2002

You just have to have a bigger set of balls than the shorts. Drawdowns are a bitch and require deep pockets.

End the end we win big time.

#27     Aug 31, 2007
  8. Riiiiight, you get back to me when you can spell strategy let alone implement one

#28     Aug 31, 2007
  9. hbiawos

hbiawos

Listen here, stock_trad3r. Bush and Bernanke are bailing your silly ass out as much as they're bailing out anyone's else's. Don't take credit where absolutely zero is due. LOL you dope.

#29     Aug 31, 2007
  10. Ah I see the villiage idiot is still around. The mkt is up today, huh? The friday before a long weekend, no one is around and the mkt drifts higher? Wow who knew? I am ready for this bounce and will have fun accordingly, but for those who think there is no risk, you may want to have you're depends on when the brokers report in the next few weeks. Estimates did not get taken down by enough. I am neither positive or negative at this time. I see I trade. As far as some are concerned here, the entire landscape has changed, and this time it is different. No more business cycles, no more market cycles, just up, up and away. That has got to be the most ridiculous claim I have ever heard. Whats worst about this claim, this jackass may actually belive it! Yikes scary times, even scarier people.

#30     Aug 31, 2007