Risk Free Trading is back, NO STOPS

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Uh huh doesn't really explain why you've all been so quiet in the past few weeks, sounds like you wait until after the fact before making a call

Now that is certainly risk free, but it wont ever make you any money :p

#11     Aug 31, 2007
  2. that's been the mantra of americans for 2 generations now.

#12     Aug 31, 2007
  3. Beg your pardon? Who's been quiet and making calls after the fact?

#13     Aug 31, 2007
  4. Well you I guess, seeing as I didn't name anyone specifically but you are the one that took offense :p

#14     Aug 31, 2007
  5. Thanks for the tip kid. Personal bias didn't enter into this equasion. Where you derived that I don't know.

Yes, for the time being, in this cycle, times have changed.

I hope you never face despair or ruin. It has a way of always making you remember how bad things can get.

When you're really, really hungry and there is death all around, you never forget...ever.

Count your blessings.

#15     Aug 31, 2007
  6. I didn't take offense. I responded because you didn't make any sense whatsoever.

#16     Aug 31, 2007
  7. People like stock_trad3r are the epitomy of the "stupid" that the government is bailing out.

#17     Aug 31, 2007
  8. Now you got your thinking in tune with todays system.

#18     Aug 31, 2007
  9. You sound pissed because you had puts or shorts yesterday now that the market gapped up you're in that hole. Who's stupid?

#19     Aug 31, 2007
  10. You responded when I was not even talking about you, only one conclusion to be gleaned from that

All these risk free newbs got wiped out weeks ago adhering to their moronic philosophy, if indeed they even trade, they appear to be chatroom trolls to be perfectly frank

#20     Aug 31, 2007