risk free money making tuesday is here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jun 4, 2013.

1. this is my feeling on the bankers and the fed. the market is based on the greater fool theory and these people that offer advice don't ask to pool your money with their money so if you lose they lose. they just come on tv and seem likeable than say i know how to make money so you should follow me.

goodfellas has a great quote for them even.

"If you're part of a crew nobody tells you they're going to kill you. It doesn't happen that way.There aren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. Your murderers come with smiles. They come as your friends. People who cared for you all your life. They always seem to come when you're weakest and most in need of their help."

#11     Jun 4, 2013
  2. the real prob is , too many fools are making money in this almost one way market.

#12     Jun 5, 2013
  3. your totally right. if you watch the markets long enough you see everything is always different yet its always the same. you can't read about it its lessons you learn from just being around it. the only thing i find difficult to understand is the fed. i don't remember them playing this kind of role ever before but i remember everybody on wall street and all the things they said or wrote. they talk about this euphoric utopia. you don't need to worry about sells growth because people will buy stocks because there is nothing else to do with money now. poor jobs or poor data does not matter because the fed will just print more money. it all can be true and the s&p can go up another 200 points but to me its not logical.

#13     Jun 5, 2013
  4. achilles28

achilles28

There's alot of technical support here now, at the 1600 handle....

Looking to get long here on a faster timeframe

#14     Jun 5, 2013

5. Dust - one should focus on what is relevant, and ignore others; then that's another research project for you :)

#15     Jun 5, 2013
  6. achilles28

achilles28

bounced at ~98.....for a nice 27 pts and counting....

#16     Jun 6, 2013