Rise of tabloid news in American Journalism or media

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by trader888i, Dec 9, 2019.

1. There was a book in 1970 about rise saatanism, hedonism, agonism in America,,and that was 50 years ago, America was already decline in morals and decadence.

now in 2019...gambling is legal, drugs is rampant and same as legal.
    journalism is tabloid news and manipulated.
    back in the 1970's if people ask or journalist lie in the media they be fired from their journalist jobs. like asking dumb rhetorical question to politicians or making lies in the media to manipulate or paid to write certain news article for political or business reasons for promotions or for political reasons. now these low level disgusting tactics is common practice. and encouraged.

50% of Americans don't care about Jesus or Christmas okay. Christmas is now BLACK MAGIC FRIDAY and capitalism ...

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. 50% of Americans don't believe in ghosts...ok.

Cuddles likes this.
  3. %%
    I see your points;
    but actually= it really depends on the region in USA.CA + Chicago is full of crooks; but mega-churches also.A lotto is stupid tax on people that cant do math, just like Dave Ramsey says.:cool::cool:, :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

4. you know the guy lead singer of Megadeth Mustaine, the guy is practice black magic, and jimmy hendrix,,the guy practice voodoo he sings about voodoo child..an entire music genre sings about death and the afterlife.

5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I saw this blip on the news like 2 weeks ago. I was aghast. I weep for the future. (and the present).

Bugenhagen likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

and the battle against education continues