Ripple BULL RUN

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Landonfisher, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Today several channels talked about Ripple rebounded, like Crypto recorder, Forbes, Finstead Bites.

Analysts provided some reasons why Ripple rebounded.

1. altcoins can be purchased by using US dollars on Binance in the future.
    2. XRP performance.
    3. Tax season is over.
    4. Market optimism.

What makes me interested in Ripple again is because it promises to transform banking system by using blockchain technology. Currently, many renowned banks and payment providers are the clients of the company.

Do you think Ripple will raise to $1 recently?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. EsKiller

EsKiller

Who cares why it rebounded ? These are all super speculative so when they gain even a little bit of momentum, everyone else loads up hoping not to miss the move. Soon as its done moving up, it'll come crashing back down again. Rinse, repeat.

3. DaveV

DaveV

From Forbes mag: Ripple doesn't use blockchain but uses a distributed consensus ledger using a network of validating servers and crypto tokens called XRP (sometimes referred to as Ripples).

4. I will care only if I think the company's strategies are good.
    It's better to keep an eye on it.

5. When I want to know something, I will try to find many articles from different websites online.
    Forbes is a good platform, but I will not only trust it.

You can read this one, Ripple is a blockchain-based technology company.
    https://bitcoinmagazine.com/guides/what-ripple/

6. DaveV

DaveV

First I agree that one should get data from multiple source.
    However, quoting from your own link to the BitcoinMagazine.com article: "While it is consensus oriented, Ripple is not a blockchain."

Landonfisher likes this.
  7. Yes, you are right.
    I made a mistake, sorry.
    Thank you for correcting me. :)

DaveV likes this.
  8. Fileiro

Fileiro

Ripple is a Rip-off.

Worst, centralised shitcoin out there.

But lots of dumb money sitting on their underwater "investment" in Ripple since Dec '17, so it will undoubtedly pump again, to lure in new idiots that will buy the top once more...

9. Two steps are very important. One is do a comprehensive research about any coin you like. The other is keep your eyes on the market frequently.

The more you know about the coin, the less money you will lose.

10. EsKiller

EsKiller

Even if ripple is a good company, why would people buy the coin if they could just use the technology ? Its opensource so any big bank can just rip off the technology.

#10     Apr 26, 2018