Ripped off!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Egodude, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Egodude

Egodude

Looks like Shogun trading ripped off Bestdaytrader's website. I guess the people running that site is not very original. I bet their picks are not original either.

Traders beaware!

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It's not a ripoff, it's the same outfit.

3. Baron and they were your sponsors for some time. Do you do some due diligence when you take "outfits" as sponsors? Or it's like: if MoneyOffered > X then do TakeSponsor ().

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I don't see how that question has anything to do with a company like bestdaytrader using two different domains to run their website on.

5. guy2

guy2

What happened to the bestdaytrader domain name? I see that the site has moved from bestdaytrader.com to shoguntrading.com and now the bestdaytrader.com domain name is registered in Jamaica and just has a couple of ads on the front page.

How did this happen? Did Shay not want the domain name anymore and just toss it?

6. I guess daytrading websites must be in real hot demand!
    All the high school dropouts and their <$5K accts make advertisers jump through hoops to advertise there.

7. nkhoi

nkhoi

either Jamaican offer some tax/legal advantage or he just simply tries to milk the last dollar out of the site name.