ripe for the picking

Discussion in 'Journals' started by RXIS, Jan 12, 2012.

1. RXIS

RXIS

1st entry
    It often seems like trading overnight would pan out. For instance, today presented an opportunity to enter a short in the middle of the night as it often does. The action has been pretty indicative of a short on this run up. I can't seem to pull the trigger, nor do I really have a plan to do so.
    I really don't want to experience too great of a draw down and spiral down a path of frantic trading.I know where I can be profitable with the least amount of stress and failure. My plan for the time being is to stick to that.

2nd entry
    I am feeling optimistic because I am continually seeing, to some degree of utility, movements that more advanced traders in the forums are discussing.
    Over the years I have met traders whom I have learned a great deal from. Yet, I am not inclined to say that I can elaborate on these lessons. That is no surprise. Communication and socializing are my weak points.
    I don't utilize a lot of the tools to the extent many of the traders use them. I use many of the same indicators to assist me in seeing the multidimensional snap pictures of the market to arrive at a decision to execute.
    My chart. Its simple. What if it is just too simple?

3rd entry
    I'm not sure if I want to stop posting so many entries on the fly like I have been doing. The pages are adding up really fast. I like reading over my posts and visualizing the path I have taken.
    I hope someone out there is enjoying the voyeuristic aspect of this journal, as it isn't a technical journal nor any sort of journal with any direction.

#51     Jan 19, 2012
  2. RXIS

RXIS

too scared to take a long scalp at 30

#52     Jan 19, 2012
  3. RXIS

RXIS

guess is should have taken it.

#53     Jan 19, 2012
  4. RXIS

RXIS

holy crapo sh 30