RIP Thinkorswim

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Eliot Hosewater, Aug 11, 2011.

1. ofinance

ofinance

Trademonster have a minimum of $12.50 per option trade which makes them useless, they are cheating when they say they don't have a ticket fee, they do have one because you pay $12.50 even if you trade just one contract, with TOS its $1.50 per contract, atleast it used to be.

#111     Nov 26, 2011
  2. i was just about to post a response re what seemed like a low price for trademonster. for now the lowest commission with NO ticket charge and NO minimum (well $1 in the case of lightspeed and ib) is lightspeed.

#112     Nov 26, 2011
  3. I know if you come with the right kind of referral you can receive that rate of .50 cents per contract with NO ticket. While I do NOT use Trademonster, those who wish to know what referral to use are more than welcome to PM me. :)

#113     Nov 26, 2011
  4. no need. i can see how this goes...

ET'er: hi can i get a rate of $0.50 per car w/ no ticket charge?

TM: no

ET'er: what if i told you i'm friends w/ jack hershey from ET? hello? are you there?

#114     Nov 27, 2011
  5. Can new accounts be qualified for portfolio margin at ThinkorSWIM? The website just states that accounts which have portfolio margin will keep it, but that is it. Thank for any info.

#115     Jan 1, 2012