RIP Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrisdunn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Died at age 50 from a heart attack... crazy!

2. Nah...not crazy...if you had made 100s of millions of dollars in your life and today at 12:30pm you found out you had spent every last cent you had, then you would die of a heart attack too.

3. no.. he died of sudden cardiac arrest. way different than a heart attack.

4. I was a huge fan since first seeing this pint sized Nuclear package of entertainment on Ed Sullivan. He was a boy Genius and never really grew up. Sad way he ended, RIP Jacko.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-nOEI7Bs4k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-nOEI7Bs4k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:(

5. Ghostdog

Ghostdog

I was saddened to hear of Farah's passing today but less so for Michael, but I couldn't help thinking that there is irony in the situation, that being:

Many young boys pleasured themselves with thoughts of Farah, and Michael pleasured himself with thoughts of many young boys.

Ghostdog

6. Mercor

Mercor

Where does his Beatle catalog go? His largest asset....Sony?
    This is going to be a messy estate.

7. heard on tv that he left the beatle collection to paul mcartney in his will. most likely creditors end up with it tho.

8. Definetly going to be a messy estate. I am certain that there will be litigation, just like a typical michael jackson situation.

9. zdreg

zdreg

this is the way to die.

# Jackson lived like a king but died awash in debt- AP

10. bighog

bighog Guest

Little boys around the world are a lot safer now.

#10     Jun 26, 2009