RIP Andrew Breitbart, sad news

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 1, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Mav I had to put RCG back on ignore for obsessing over my posts so he has lost his mind and is saying I'm racist. He'll get over it.

I put a few others on ignore this week in addition to RCG. Its election season dontcha know. :)

Some of these guys flip out when ignored. RCG is the most psychotic of them however.

Its a matter of bandwidth. :D

#51     Mar 2, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nothing, it was just more of RCG's drama queen antics.

#52     Mar 2, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Are you f*cking serious? Again with the racist shit. Weren't you one of his bruhs? Just a few weeks ago the guy was praising you on here. Man, things change fast around here. I thought we put all that racist garbage away. I guess not.

#53     Mar 2, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That praise got weirder and weirder. I was a simple wrench in the USAF but he was talking like I was a paratrooper or real soldier type even after I told him I wasn't. He kept obsessing over my guns, my home etc. It started creeping me out and back he went on ignore.

I say the guy is bipolar.

There are a couple of others running around pissed off as well. :D

#54     Mar 2, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow. That is creepy. Maybe he was trying to make a new friend? :)

#55     Mar 2, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

I never did tolerate mentally ill people very well. Life is too short and I pay for bandwidth by the GB.

RCG can give you his side of things. He should be crawling out of his crypt as soon as the sun goes down.

#56     Mar 2, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Now here is some leftist moral equivocation if I've ever seen it.

You think a Senator retiring is akin to a family man dying suddenly?

#57     Mar 3, 2012