RIP Andrew Breitbart, sad news

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 1, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

You used the "F" word right off the bat. Typical low life liberal.

#21     Mar 1, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I dont give a fuck, grow up and be a man..... this is a thread about someones death and you are saying "he started it" Everyone on this thread is being fucking ignorant.... I dont care how many people i piss off, this shit is the worst behaviour i have ever seen..... :mad:

There is a hundred different threads on elite trader where people can shit all over each other, and we turn tribute about a guys death into a pissing contest? Seriously?

#22     Mar 1, 2012
  3. We do not love anyone who does not love us. - Malcolm X.

He was a man, and that is how I grew up.

If you think that turn the other cheek stuff is legit, then....well, because you are in the middle, and the middle is muddled, I will not finish that thought.

#23     Mar 1, 2012
  4. BETA.

Where you given permission to say that?

#24     Mar 1, 2012
  5. Thank you Mr. Pad +1

c

#25     Mar 1, 2012
  6. The middle is muddled, again, so I will withhold hostile comments. But I am not a turn the other cheek guy, just so you know.

#26     Mar 1, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

All they are asking you to do is SHUT UP.

#27     Mar 1, 2012
  8. I had Breitbart mixed up with someone else.I won't speak ill of the dead but I retract my previous post

#28     Mar 1, 2012
  9. Another original statement BETA?

Who told you to say that?

#29     Mar 1, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Same shit in this thread as in similar threads about leftists who've passed away. Most recent example is yesterday's, re Snowe, and while she isn't dead, it's the same basic behavior.

#30     Mar 1, 2012