Riots in UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Aug 8, 2011.

1. morganist: updates would be appreciated. you can only imagine the spin and loaded vomit we're getting regarding this. we'd appreciate more of your perspective from on the ground. thanks.

#41     Aug 9, 2011
  2. Will widespread riot happen to the US one day if the economy keeps going under?

#42     Aug 9, 2011
  3. I am doing a US collection for the BNP. It is time our brothers in the UK got a strong government to deal with the black immigrants (some of whom are probably related to HUSAIN Obama) and the muslims (some of whom are probably related to HUSAIN Obama) who are behind the violence in London, a beautiful city.

The heroic British police should use a shoot to kill policy.

Obama has destroyed the USA. We must not allow his allies to destroy the UK. I wish all British traders and their families the very best of safety, as they fight the external menace of black and muslim drugs gangs, who have been spurred on by Obama's destruction of the USA.

#43     Aug 9, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I know you're just a griefer alias, created in the past few days to merely have some fun and stir up shit, so there's no harm in my picking at your argument:

If the USA is "destroyed", as you say, then how are you going to take up a US collection? Please make your griefer arguments somewhat plausible.

#44     Aug 9, 2011
  5. There are still good people left in the USA, for example republicans and the tea party.

#45     Aug 9, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

In the LA riots a lot of rioters were simply shot dead when they attempted to assault citizens.

Don't people have guns in the UK?

#46     Aug 9, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

As nature intended. :cool:

#47     Aug 9, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Good argument, it's a secular version of, "God does everything". I might give it some play time, too.

#48     Aug 9, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

I'm guessing the British military could end this nonsense in less than 30 minutes if they really wanted to.

#49     Aug 9, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Implement the Syrian Solution!?

#50     Aug 9, 2011