Riots in UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Aug 8, 2011.

1. morganist: what's going on now and how did all this start? When I looked yesterday it seemed like it was a past event. Last night on the 11:00 news there were city blocks inferno. Much more serious than I thought.

#31     Aug 9, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Unemployed young men. A problem every society must solve or face chaos. So long understood it's a cliche in the social sciences. Fear, shame, testosterone: a potent brew.

#32     Aug 9, 2011
  3. Pinko ankle grabber horse shit. The UK unemployment rate has been much higher than it currently is without hordes of 3rd worlders torching the nation. Many developed nations have had substantially higher unemployment than the UK now has, and the UK's unemployment is now at 7.7, which is not much more than it's empirical average, less than ours and less than many nations in Europe.

So long understood that it's a cliche in reality: let vast droves of 3rd worlders into your country, and you eventually have a 3rd world country.

Welcome to the "enrichment" of "multiculturalism", and the "great strength" of "diversity".

#33     Aug 9, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I stopped there. Stfu, faggot.

I like having you here. : )

#34     Aug 9, 2011
  5. Of course you did. You smelled facts ahead, and we both know you're allergic to those...

#35     Aug 9, 2011
  6. I didn't know you were a homophobe?

#36     Aug 9, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I didn't know you were a homophile.

#37     Aug 9, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is because a feckless liberal like you can't recognize a feckless politician.

Brown was an incompetent boob. Show me a scotsman who isn't.

#38     Aug 9, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol.

#39     Aug 9, 2011
  10. didn't all this anarchy shit originate in london with sid vicious and the sex pistols and the whole punk thing. just sayin :cool:

#40     Aug 9, 2011