Riots in UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Aug 8, 2011.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

NO IT IS F*CKING serious. It is like Devils night in the crow.

Britain has turned into the Crow.

#21     Aug 8, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

What? A nationwide riot?

#22     Aug 8, 2011
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

This is what it is.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ppV0ZsYdQP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are shootings in Liverpool apparantly.

#23     Aug 8, 2011
  4. It's unfortunate. I hope that the EDL is out there helping keep things safe. I wish that they were taking volunteers.

#24     Aug 8, 2011
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

Doubt it. They are not enough in number. But they will be now. There will be serious ramifications.

#25     Aug 8, 2011
  6. lets send Obama over there to speak to his people

he aint doing any good taking up good space in our White House.

#26     Aug 8, 2011

7. Obama just tweeted: "Math is hard" Who knew?..:cool:

#27     Aug 8, 2011
  8. Let's hope so. You may be interested to hear that there's almost no mention of the riots in our media, and that our cable channels are airing specials on the Norway killer and "right wing extremists" on our side of the pond.

Let's hope that this is a sobering enough wake up call. I too hope that UKIP rather than BNP capitalizes from this, but let's face it, BNP is the biggest game in town as far as anti immigration politics go.

#28     Aug 8, 2011
  9. Just for the record Morgan, would you mind telling us what your take is on the ethnic balance of the rioters is? I'm sure you wont be surprised to hear that on our side of the pond, they are mostly showing photographs of Caucasian rioters.

#29     Aug 9, 2011
  10. I like your BNP a lot. I wish we had something like them here.

The BNP have got the correct policies on dealing with muslims.

The BNP used to be anti-semites but I think they now support Israel, which is good.

#30     Aug 9, 2011