Riots if Obama loses?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 24, 2008.

Will there be national riots if Obama loses?

1. Definitely. It will be the Rodney King riots on a massive scale.

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  2. Yes there will be riots, but in a few places, not nationally.

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. There may be small-scale riots, nothing major at all.

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. No, there won't be riots.

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  1. Africa WAS a center of world commerce, especially in West Africa, until the slave trade.

#41     Oct 26, 2008
  2. Don't you think resistance is pretty damn futile in this case?

"Liberty" has become an empty slogan printed on our empty money, and 99% of the population simply couldn't care less. Tell them their freedoms must be compromised "For their Protection" or "For the Children", throw in a few meaningless pop-culture distractions, and they all line up to bleat like good little sheep. It never fails.

<b>A successful rebellion of the tiny fringe minority, led by the likes of John Galt or 'V'??? Only in works of fiction.</b> The best you can hope to do is to partially protect yourself and those you most care about... and even pulling <i>that</i> off is a crap-shoot.

#42     Oct 26, 2008
  3. See? Elderly white males are fixated on race.

Luckily the country has left them behind.

#43     Oct 26, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hope they come to my neighbor hood.
    They won't be going anywhere else.

#44     Oct 26, 2008
  5. Obama is Osama 2.0 with a more mainstream message

#45     Oct 26, 2008
  6. So killing justifies rioting?

Self-defense is one thing, but, murdering those who "come to my neighborhood"? Gimme a break.

Just another lawless conservative with murder in his heart. I'd take a rioter over a murderer anyday.

#46     Oct 26, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No shit head.
    THEIR rioting justifies the killing.
    As in the self defense that YOU said you're OK with.

#47     Oct 26, 2008
  8. If they just riot in your neighborhood and do not threaten you directly, and you killed them anyway, then you'd be a murderer, you know.

#48     Oct 26, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Depends on the circumstances, if it's a act of preemptive self-defense then yes.

"A homicide may be considered justified if it is done to prevent a very serious crime, such as rape, armed robbery, or murder. The assailant's intent to commit a serious crime must be clear at the time. "

#49     Oct 26, 2008
  10. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/491_5WxfcgI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/491_5WxfcgI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice bunch of folks.

#50     Oct 26, 2008