Riots if Obama loses?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 24, 2008.

Will there be national riots if Obama loses?

1. Definitely. It will be the Rodney King riots on a massive scale.

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  2. Yes there will be riots, but in a few places, not nationally.

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. There may be small-scale riots, nothing major at all.

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. No, there won't be riots.

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  1. Only reason over 90% of them are voting for Obama. They think he is going to give them free handouts and put them all back on lifetime welfare. With the Dems in power, the 5 year Welfare rule will most certainly go out the window.

If Obama loses will their be riots? Sure there will be. Like Detroit back in the 60's or 70's, whenever it was. But way worse. Especially if it looks like the white man rigged the whole thing for McCain to win.

#31     Oct 26, 2008
  2. I can't believe you and obvious...hasn't the market already priced IN Obama win? We are lower today than when Bush took over....almost 8 sorry ass years later. BTW markets have already melted down world over. At least we will have a smart YOUNG energetic president who hopefully will have some NEW ideas and surround himself with SMARTer people than Mr "I'm shocked and suprised" Greenspan.

#32     Oct 26, 2008
  3. so incredibly ignorant... perhaps ALL people will now believe they can achieve great things and there is opportunity for all who are willing to invest time, education and hard work.

#33     Oct 26, 2008
  4. #34     Oct 26, 2008
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I'll be making it known on every message board I can find that it's legal to kill rioters.

#35     Oct 26, 2008
  6. If so you'll be killing off the white majority who want him to get into Office, not the black minority, an overwhelming amount of which do not even vote.

But you already know that, don't you? :p :D

#36     Oct 26, 2008
  7. Exactly. EOD Obama will get no higher percentage of the "Black vote" than any other Democrat the past half century. The same way Obama will fail to carry the White Male not because of "racism" but because NO DEMOCRAT since LBJ has received the majority of WM ballots.

The electoral swing favoring Obama IS RACIAL but much more so reflective of ever increasing Mexican and Asian Demographics than anything black vs. white.....

#37     Oct 26, 2008
  8. I think your fixation on race illustrates how the electoral support for McCain is reflective of elderly white males wanting to vote for whites.

#38     Oct 26, 2008
  9. How? Wasn't Kerry white?

#39     Oct 26, 2008
  10. Well ya, we've seen how well Aftica has been run over the centuries. Now that's a real center of enlightenment and commerce there, hell ya, voodoland, let's have more of that here in the good ole USA mofo... let's get some guys from left wing shitholes [black ghettoes] to run the place for awhile and see how that works out... I'm guessing that within three years Americans will be over their guilt about racism...

#40     Oct 26, 2008