Riots if Obama loses?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 24, 2008.

Will there be national riots if Obama loses?

1. Definitely. It will be the Rodney King riots on a massive scale.

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  2. Yes there will be riots, but in a few places, not nationally.

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. There may be small-scale riots, nothing major at all.

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. No, there won't be riots.

22 vote(s)
    48.9%
  1. Man, what a sad case of media brainwashing. Be afraid, be very afraid. What a crock.

c

#11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. If Obama wins the dow will fall 1000 points on Nov 5th and oil limit down.

#12     Oct 24, 2008
  3. I'm not voting for or against riots till I talk to Obama's step brother in Jibjabwai, see what he thinks.

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

It will be like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. If you don't act like a loyal liberal puppy, you'll risk being given the Joe the plumber treatment.

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  5. While you're there, slip him a C-note and let him know Obama really was serious when he made that "I am my brother's keeper" statement at the convention. :D

#15     Oct 25, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Open your brain. It won't really change with NObama at the wheel... same old corruption and bankruptcy.

#16     Oct 25, 2008
  7. Who do you support Gnome, Barr ?

#17     Oct 25, 2008
  8. Perhaps if Americans rioted a bit more often, the Bill of Rights would be more than just an obsolete dust-gathering relic?

#18     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Americans riot?

The gov't has been turning the thumb screws of compliance and submission in the name of "health". Conditioning the masses.

Wear your seatbelt. No smoking. No cell phones. No transfat in cheesecake. Wear a helmet.

No one is going to riot if it means being more than 3 feet away from the nearest twinke shop. Yea, I can see it now, a twinke in one hand a cell phone in the other, who has time for riots, american idol is on.

#19     Oct 25, 2008
  10. sg20

sg20

Some part of the black population is known for riots, they will take to the street if they win, they will take to the street if they lose and lootings are known to happen. I hope they can exercise some restrain this time around.

#20     Oct 25, 2008