Riot in NYC 6pm tommorrow according to twitter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 13, 2013.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

People say lots of things here they wouldn't say in person. Do you go around addressing Black strangers by the n-word? I bet not. That doesn't change the fact that he made a big deal about putting me on ignore and now suddenly I'm not.

#41     Jul 14, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

If someone calls a black stranger the n word, then a fight ensues, that person can be charged with a hate crime, which is a federal felony. No, I don't want to become a convicted felon any time soon.

Last, I don't EVER consider black people the n word. I consider black trash to be the n word.

#42     Jul 14, 2013
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Sure keep telling yourself that. Gotta justify your bigotry somehow.

Why not just say "black trash". Why use a racially charged epithet? Don't answer it for me, answer it for yourself.

#43     Jul 14, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Because the n word for black trash sums it up. Btw, are you going to pass me what you smoke? You must be holding some top shelf.

#44     Jul 14, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're not very bright are you?

#45     Jul 15, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Excellent! See? Now that wasn't so hard to do, was it? Prove your assertions with links. Well done.

Incidentally, I haven't had you on ignore for well over a year now. Having you on ignore, and ignoring you because you never have anything worthwhile to say, are two different things.

I think we can go back to the latter now. Carry on trollin'.

#46     Jul 15, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Again, no big deal was made about putting you ignore well over a year and a half or so ago. I simply told you what I said a few moments ago - you have nothing worthwhile to add to any conversation. That still stands. I took you off soon after because it's easy to just ignore your commentary - much in the same way I'd ignore the ramblings of some lunatic homeless guy on the side of the freeway looking for spare change.

You can have the last word (any every one after that).

#47     Jul 15, 2013
  8. What? In 1704 Virginia passed a law that said blacks were not allowed to own white Christian slaves anymore. That implies that the free blacks that were out there some had white slaves.

The world slave was also originally meant for white people. It comes from the word Slav which were the people from eastern europe.

In new orleans in the 1860s, 1.4% of all free whites owned slaves, compared to 28% of all free blacks who owned slaves.

And why don't people know about the 100s of thousands of Irish slaves brought to the new world in the 1600s? Oh thats right...because we don't bitch about what happened to our ancestors 100s of years ago because it has nothing to do with our life today.

#48     Jul 15, 2013
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Using the new Tsing Tao standard, this is all bullshit until you provide documentation.

And there were never any legal White slaves in the USA. There were White indentured servants, but that's not the same thing as slaves.

#49     Jul 15, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Great points peil. The problem is that blacks are still slaves in their own minds and think they need saving. It seems most of them are too dumb to be anything but slaves.

People like kunt2 only have an argument because they are too ignorant to learn any facts.

#50     Jul 15, 2013