Riot in NYC 6pm tommorrow according to twitter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I despise the N word, and I'm white. But if what you claim is true and only some blacks use that word, but all the others abhor it, why is it we never see any black people in public denouncing the use of the word by their own people? Why is it Chris Rock, and others like him, continue to be sold out? Where's the outrage against anyone black using that word?

The simple answer is: There isn't any outrage. It's only when white people use it do blacks suddenly get all upset.

#21     Jul 14, 2013
  2. I always knew AK47 was too embarrassed to reveal his "secret" black identity.

#22     Jul 14, 2013
  3. fhl

fhl

It's not when just white people use it. It's when white people who are political enemies, or there is some political use for it, that they despise the use of the word. In other words, it's a total sham.

The proof? What just happened to Paula Deen?
    And what happened to Charlie Sheen? Most people are probably asking "what's Charlie Sheen got to do with this?"

This:
    Transcripts of six vulgar and vicious messages left by Sheen were included in a Los Angeles Superior Court filing (to her credit, the actress has apparently never sought to sell the tapes).

"Along with referring to Richards as a “fucking nigger,” Sheen called his estranged wife a “fucking asshole,” “fucking liar,” and “Dick face.” Richards also alleged that Sheen once shoved her to the ground and screamed, "I hope you fucking die, bitch.""

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/charlie-sheen-odious-degenerate

What a surprise! His career and reputation took no toll whatsoever from this and most people have never even heard of it. Why? Because there would be no political gain. There would be political loss.

Iow, it's all a monsterous sham run on society to extract money for the commies on the left.

Even the leftist trolls on this forum are the dupes in this saga. Too stupid to figure out they're being played.

#23     Jul 14, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't despise the N word. To me it's no better or worse than any other name,slur, word.

You did hit the nail on the head with this post though.
    To me what's good for the goose is good for the gander, if they can use it so can I.

#24     Jul 14, 2013
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Just because you haven't done your homework, that doesn't mean there haven't been Blacks criticizing other Blacks for using that word. Do your own homework and stop acting like something doesn't exist just because somebody else hasn't gift wrapped it and laid it on your doorstep.
    :D

#25     Jul 14, 2013
  6. It's pure political correctness. Kind of another form of affirmative action. Blacks have been granted the right to designate a term they will go crazy if they hear, but only if the person saying it is white or maybe half hispanic.

The same thng is now happening with terms commonly used to refer to homos. They can use them with impunity, but if a normal person does, you can kiss your career, etc goodbye.

Meanwhile, whites and, especially conservatives, are expected to swallow all kinds of insults and say or do nothing.

#26     Jul 14, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So instead of posting articles, videos, news interviews, blog entries, anything to support your case, you just post some smarmy response. I should have known there was no benefit to trying to enter a discussion with you. Carry on with your troll exercises. I apologize for interrupting.

#27     Jul 14, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

How many times do we have to go over this Tsing?

"Facts Are To Liberals, Like Kryptonite Is To Superman"

:D

#28     Jul 14, 2013
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

As usual you're off base. Who in this forum has been hurling around anti-White slurs the way peil, leapup, lucrum and others love to use the n-word?

BTW the word "cracker" in a defamatory context was invented by the same people who invented the n-word. In the historical mini-series Roots, the only people hurling the word "cracker" at some White people were other White people. Direct quote from a slave hunter in Roots: "This nigger is harmless and his cracker is drunk.". At which point the drunk took great umbrage at being called a ''cracker".

#29     Jul 14, 2013
  10. JamesL

JamesL

NYC Riots?

[​IMG]

#30     Jul 14, 2013