Rio de Janeiro hotel with good internet?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by esmjb, Sep 30, 2010.

1. esmjb

esmjb

I'm heading down to Rio in November for 2 weeks and looking for a hotel that has a good internet connection in Ipanema or Leblon but Copacabana is fine too, preferably around $200 a night. I scalp so I can't have some garbage internet connection thats dropping all the time.

Any suggestions??? muito brigado...

2. JamesL

JamesL

Forget trading and enjoy the local flavor.

3. esmjb

esmjb

seriously nobody has any experience trading from a hotel down there?

4. wow. I was just coming to make a post about this. same neighbourhoods, same trading style.

I'm gonna ask in the "career trader" section. I've had good results there.

5. Make sure to visit Centaurus in Ipanema!!!!

6. esmjb

esmjb

ok so nobody here has presented anything useful. thanks. lets try another question...

HAS ANYONE BROUGHT THEIR LAPTOP INTO AN INTERNET CAFE IN RIO AND TRADED?

7. http://www.maripanema.com.br/

This place is not bad. There is a Divessa downstairs w/ wifi also. I doubt you will be doing much trading. There is just too much ass downstairs walking around. It is about 2 blocks to the beach. I've been to Rio about 4 or 5 times. I maybe will be heading back down again in jan or feb. Apartments are also a good option if you are going w/ lots of friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdGozg78PI8&feature=player_embedded

This is normal bikinis down there.

:D

PS- Centaurus has wifi above the dance floor, LOL!!!

8. tommy90

tommy90

I have been living in Rio for the past 6 months training BJJ, The wireless Internet is quick everywhere here (1mb per second usually) your hotel should be around this speed no matter where you decide to stay at. If you got any questions about Rio shoot me a email at Tomass_2003@hotmail.com ill be glad to help you out.

Tommy