Rina software - opinions- continue please!

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by howdy, Jan 27, 2004.

1. howdy

howdy

The old thread was closed (http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26282&perpage=6&pagenumber=1).

While Volker's reply sounded like advertisement, it actually is helping us in making the right decision when deciding which program to buy, I would like to continue to ask Volker some questions in this new thread.

Can you list what native MM rules are included in WLD that are ready to apply to portfolios with a few mouse clicks?

My next common is: yes, WLD seems to give users more flexibility to develop their own mm rules, and yse, some people prefer programing, I know many of those, they spent so much time trying to program a "perfect", or "best" system, that they never actually trade or make any money. We trader want the tools that can help us make money in trading, if a program is flexible and powerful, but the trade off is tens or hundres of hours of coding time and effort, then I guess I will choose the less flexible, boiler plate like programs instead. I am in no way criticizing WLD, just thinking out loud.

Again, thanks for your reply.