Rimm

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by iceman1, Nov 27, 2006.

RIMM is an accident waiting to happen!

1. a' coup sur - OUI!

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  2. pas question! NON!

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. backing truck up if it breaks 130

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  4. looking to short soon

21 vote(s)
    67.7%
  1. anyone want to ride this one along with me... all the way back to <100?!!

wait! IS that actually possible?! why of course not! just like 60 to 140 in a few months was im-possible! that gap will remain open forever!

comments?

(uh... why do i feel like a sucker-punch is waiting to happen by posting this on RIMM?! )

IcE
    :cool:

2. Grew

Grew Guest

I'm going to go with there being only a couple million tradablel shares out there (until the institutions start selling). Most of those are already borrowed short. I wouldn't be surprised if we see another short squeeze.

3. that's possible -- may take a month or more for this one to crash. who knows maybe it makes new highs first!

4. dac8555

dac8555

i am trading it intraday for the meantime...not showing enough weakness yet to short and hold for any length of time.

but it is definately on my watch list.

5. S2007S

S2007S

i was short this on Friday at 142 and covered at about 141, still regretting it, could have made 12 dollars on it.

6. Mvic

Mvic

This was my one of my main buy the dip stocks, should have concentrated on goog instead.

7. When you get to the top, there is but only one way to go. Unless you get so dam high you start floating in outer space.

8. i agree with that thought

but this stock will be under 100 by February

JMHO

9. Mvic

Mvic

May take a couple months longer than that as they have two new handsets coming out early next year that could keep the hype alive for another quarter.

10. nope

sell on good news >>jmho

#10     Nov 29, 2006