RIMM wtf happened?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by omegapoint, Jun 17, 2009.

1. HAHAHAHAHAHA what a total loser.

ROTFLMAO, I told you that guy was a zero.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#61     Jun 19, 2009
  2. You are incorrect. Just because 10-20% of the population is not working or doing any business, you still have 80% of the population working and moving things along. And there is still a line outside Apple flagship store for the new iPhone. Yea, sure noone really buys them at full retail- but that has been the business model for years and APPLE and RIMM have been making money and margins off it.

The younger generations are abandoning the older type phones for these smartphones because they need to text/IM/email their friends. The market is far from saturated.

And global reccession doesn't last forever.

#62     Jun 19, 2009
  3. STOCK BOTTOMED AT 94.32 YEST B4 CLOSE.
    GAPPED UP TO 96.18 AT OPEN.
    DIFF = 1.86

let's see you call your trades out, genius, i'll light you up bright.

#63     Jun 19, 2009
  4. IT WAS SCALED ON BOTH SHORT AND LONG POSITIONS.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO TRADE IN BOTH DIRECTIONS AT THE SAME TIME.

#64     Jun 19, 2009
  5. CLUBBER, YOU HAVEN'T PRESENTED A SINGLE INTELLIGENT STATEMENT OR POSTED A SINGLE VERIFIABLE CALL OR TRADE IN THE TWO MONTHS I'VE WATCHED YOUR POSTS.

YOU'RE A FUCKING TROLL, YOU HAVE NO BALLS, AND YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY WORKING FOR ASSENT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#65     Jun 19, 2009
  6. +1

#66     Jun 19, 2009
  7. dhirsch

dhirsch

All you have posted is hindsight BS or completely fabricated profits like your POT joke. You r the dumbest human alive.

#67     Jun 19, 2009
  8. You really can't see the forest through the trees.

Take away 10% or 20% of any business's revenue, and see how disproportionately hard it hits their bottom line.

Even people that are working are cutting way back - deflation and fear have rooted deeply.

How long do you think these "kid" are going to be able to afford all the crap they've grown accustomed to?

People are graduating from Wharton or MIT and can't find jobs.

Why do you think Apple moved so aggressively to such a lower price point?

I'll make a prediction - AT&T and other carriers are going to see defections on their higher priced data plans if they don't lower their prices along the lines of Deutsche Telekom (Tmobile).

#68     Jun 19, 2009
  9. NOT IF YOU TIMESTAMP VERIFY THE CALLS, EVERY ONE OF THE TRADES ARE ACCURATE, REAL.

POST FIVE TRADES, LET'S SEE HOW YOU DO...

#69     Jun 19, 2009
  10. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns

IT'S CALLED THE LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS. FOR EACH ADDITIONAL UNIT SOLD, COST PER UNIT DECREASES AND PROFIT INCREASES.

APPLE CAN AFFORD TO SELL MORE UNITS AT A LOWER PRICE FOR HAVING LOWER PRODUCTION COSTS FOR EACH ADDITIONAL UNIT MANUFACTURED.

PROFIT LIES IN THE USAGE, WHICH IS WHY AT&T INCREASED ITS DATE FEES AND NEGOTIATED TO EXTEND IT'S EXCLUSIVITY CONTRACT.

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW ECONOMICS 101 ON THIS SITE?

#70     Jun 19, 2009