RIMM wtf happened?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by omegapoint, Jun 17, 2009.

1. most likely, you just can't afford one.
    nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, i got a new iphone and you don't.
    pfffft.

#51     Jun 19, 2009
  2. dhirsch

dhirsch

You're the worst trader on this site.

#52     Jun 19, 2009
  3. Ughhh, please stop quoting TRYKtrading.

The guy is a complete failure.

Put that zero on ignore.

#53     Jun 19, 2009
  4. B15000RIMM@72.88

it's called catching a falling knife.
    try it sometime, amateur.

i scaled my way out of POT today on a gap up that not only made back my $150K loss yesterday, but has me up $35K for the day on just that one trade.
    let's see you make $185K+$1 in a single day, and then you can call me the worst trader.

#54     Jun 19, 2009
  5. i must be doing something right if i have enemies. and if i were on ignore, you'd not have read that, would you, clubber?
    rope a dope, rope, rope a dope.
    you just keep coming back for more.

#55     Jun 19, 2009
  6. jsmith

jsmith

Corrected.

#56     Jun 19, 2009
  7. dhirsch

dhirsch

Stock rallied less than 1.50 points from yesterday's close. So you not only the worst trader this site has to offer, you're the dumbest and a pathological liar as well.

#57     Jun 19, 2009
  8. dhirsch

dhirsch

yeah, he's long 35,000 from 100 and change but the stock didn't trade over 96.50. Only on et can some moron turn a 175,000 paper trading loss into a gain.

#58     Jun 19, 2009
  9. Wake up?! You wake up, my friend. Every single business person I know who has to go on the road for any length of time has a Blackberry and considers it essential. You clearly don't travel on business. Obviously it's preferable to use your computer for computer functions but that's not always an option.

Smartphones are way more essential now than in 2006 so I don't know what your point is there...

Smartphones don't need to be bought at full retail for makers to be profitable. Case in point the past x amount of years of earnings from smartphone makers...

When cell phones first came out, people claimed they were a luxury and not a necessity. Now I challenge anyone to claim their cell phone is not considered a necessity. The same goes for smartphones. Eventually EVERYONE will have one which will replace regular cell phones. People with smartphones DO NOT go back to regular cell phones...

#59     Jun 19, 2009
  10. Investment bankers made them popular, but that is only one very small demographic of smartphone customers now. As soon as the iPhone hit the market consumers woke up and needed to have one. Do you think smartphones will go away? Demand diminish? As they become cheaper to make, they will be cheaper to buy as well. Why pay $x for a regular cell phone when I can pay marginally more and get so many additional features?

#60     Jun 19, 2009