RIMM wtf happened?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by omegapoint, Jun 17, 2009.

1. I dunno....today's selling makes me think that maybe somebody knows something that we don't...

Unless of course people are just trying to get out before earnings are released as a "just in case" scenario. Either way, I reiterate my nervousness for the longs out there sweating this one out.

#21     Jun 18, 2009
  2. RIMM is finished . Charts tell me so. Besides , how many new new electronic gizmo that we actually need can they come up with ?

#22     Jun 18, 2009
  3. What do you see in the chart that makes you think they're finished???

Don't underestimate the demand for smartphones. The demand is huge. People are starting to consider their Blackberry as an essential item, especially businessmen. If RIMM keeps producing new gizmos with new gadgets attached, people will buy. The question is if RIMM's competitors can produce better gizmos with more gadgets, and do it faster.

#23     Jun 18, 2009
  4. boom! think they'll fill that gap tomorrow?

#24     Jun 18, 2009
  5. CDB-Lloyd

CDB-Lloyd

How'd that coinflip go?

#25     Jun 18, 2009
  6. Ouch, sorry for your loss

#26     Jun 18, 2009
  7. RIMM and Apple topped out on long term charts. Unless there is another 2003-2004 massive market rally , they are finished. Even then they should correct first and take out their recent lows. (btw what does it say about Nasdaq ? )
    Besides, I stopped consuming and I am intent on converting the masses to my anti consumption lifestyle.

#27     Jun 18, 2009
  8. just hit the 50 day moving average... maybe they will get 75 before AH closes.

#28     Jun 18, 2009
  9. damn thing must be broken, for the record I am long some june calls and most likely doomed. oh well, back to the coal mines, rimm is rallying off its low here currently just short of 75.

#29     Jun 18, 2009
  10. that action was nice! wishing i bought more. out now. have a good night.

#30     Jun 18, 2009