RIMM up on monday, I stake my reputation on it (my nickname heheeh)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by FutTrd, Sep 30, 2006.

1. FutTrd

FutTrd

I'll tell you fellas something important

someone smart on ET once said

if you are afraid of failure, even a public one

you don't have what it takes to succeed in trading.

think about that for the moment

I can honestly tell you people, I am ashamed of nothing in my life

my beginnings were tough, and I just don't feel threatened by any comment.

but hey views to this thread skyrocketed so did comments.

wow people really like to see failures of one thing or another

#41     Oct 3, 2006
  2. Nugget

Nugget

Hi all I am new to this board. My analysis for rimm; it will be at $85 by Friday close. I will post how I came to this conclusion on Friday.

#42     Oct 3, 2006
  3. Tums

Tums

WOW !

#43     Oct 4, 2006
  4. VictorS

VictorS

In spite of what others pretend, we all have losing trades. Nothing is guaranteed in trading. Hope you still post why you thought $85.

#44     Oct 5, 2006
  5. RIMM will run to $120 before it breaks down.

*I do not predict this, nor stake my reputation on it, but rather, am blindly guessing.

#45     Oct 5, 2006
  6. wetears

wetears

I got short at 108.79 right at the close on Friday. You might have bought the shares from me. Guess we'll see Monday who is right.

#46     Oct 8, 2006
  7. I'm still a newb to the markets, but since several people are making predictions about rimm, I'll make my own.

I think rimm will either start consolidating/horizontal work while the market has a slight pullback and then make a final run up in to new highs, or rimm will pull back with the market to the 100-103 area (I think this one is more likely) and then make a final rally with the market in to new highs. The uptrend isn't over just yet.

Once it makes that final run up, there will be a medium term correction, and the same goes for the market.

Just my 2c. :D

#47     Oct 8, 2006