Rimm started to ring!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stocktrader2007, Dec 14, 2007.

1. I think the smart trade here would be short from the recent earnings high, but this moves like GOOG, pretty fast. I pay attention to average true ranges and shorten profit targets.

#41     Dec 29, 2007
  2. Yep, it's anyone's fault but your own right? It's the fault of the scammers. You lost money because you were scammed out of it by the scammers!!. It wasn't you who made the decision to enter. It wasn't you who placed the stops. It wasn't your fault that you lost money. It was the scammers!!. They are responsible for your losses!! You aren't responsible for your losses. The scammers are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, wait a minute. It happens every day? The truth is self evident? So you know what's going on?? And still you got scammed?? Why?

Aha!!! Tough question, right? Why??

Stop trading now, friend. Find another hobby.

On Ignore.

#42     Dec 29, 2007
  3. Yup. I smelled a rat with this one and the chart was screaming "Buy Me!" but I balked. My fault.

As a side issue though, the game is as rigged as it ever was. It's like playing poker with somebody who can see your hand; you can still win but you have to be awfully smart in the way you place your bets.

#43     Dec 29, 2007
  4. Ok............so how much more of the boost it got from the awesome earnings report will it loose before the next burst up??

Any ideas?

#44     Jan 3, 2008