RIMM just plummeted when they showed the new phone

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by noob_trad3r, Jan 30, 2013.

1. So you admonish us for not trading RIMM.... and you're trading AAPL. Brilliant. Pure champion stuff.

#21     Jan 30, 2013
  2. r-in

r-in

Hmm, don't see that in anything I posted. You asked me to post my trades which I am not inclinded to do, but did give you the option I traded. My trade was based on the RIM announcement and traded specifically on the movement based on it. I guess I don't see the point of your attack?

#22     Jan 30, 2013
  3. You're on a RIMM thread telling us we're asking the wrong questions and should be trading the news... all the while you missed a 15% drop in the stock you stated we should have been trading. Look at the chart; AAPL traded in a 1% range while RIMM plummeted. You're inept if you used AAPL as a proxy.

[​IMG]

#23     Jan 30, 2013
  4. r-in

r-in

Ok, if you say so. For me my intent was to trade APPL based on RIMM and I did. I guess I should go to church and thank god i was able to do so and make good trades and money. Again based on the RIMM news, and really nothing else, but with much less volatility and risk, as you are able to identify. I guess I hit a nerve, oh well. I will call it good.

#24     Jan 30, 2013
  5. AAPL actually dropped 1.20 while RIMM took the 15% sh*t. So much for your short AAPL puts. The epilogue is that the guy telling us to shut-up and short RIMM didn't actually benefit.

#25     Jan 30, 2013
  6. r-in

r-in

Wrong again. 2 trades and made money on both. Told you the option, but whatever, believe what you want.

#26     Jan 30, 2013
  7. RIMM down 8.49% premarket. wow I guess no confidence in this newfangled BB10??

#27     Jan 31, 2013