Rimm $ 80

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by heilbronner1, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Steve Owns RIMM Jobs ass.

#21     Jan 15, 2008
  2. S2007S

S2007S

15pts from 150.

stock is down from 200 only 2 weeks ago.

15% +++ drop

#22     Jan 15, 2008
  3. Compared to what else in the market?!?!

Saying it's wet during a monsoon is not a clever trick.

Regards,

#23     Jan 15, 2008
  4. Almost there buddy. INTC just helped out every tech bear.

#24     Jan 15, 2008
  5. 2ez

2ez

RIMM at $88 in AH

Let's see what happens tomorrow with the Intel news.

#25     Jan 15, 2008
  6. Once again I screwed up in RIMM. I bought the Feb 95 puts this morning around 9:50 am or so... held all day and sold them to lock in some profits just before the close. I was nervous that INTC would have good news and RIMM would gap up tomorrow morning.

At this rate RIMM will be trading below $80 in a few days.

#26     Jan 15, 2008
  7. I would have done the same thing. I thought INTC would be good...dead wrong.

#27     Jan 15, 2008
  8. BLOODBATH WEDNESDAY!

#28     Jan 15, 2008
  9. 2ez

2ez

FED meeting tonight about something..Hmmmm ?

..hopefully this will hinder a down day tomorrow.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/22672289/for/cnbc..

SYDNEY (Thomson Financial) - Asian stock markets were lower Wednesday on talk the US Federal Reserve was holding an emergency meeting.

"There's talk about a Fed meeting - that's what the futures people are telling us but then again it makes sense for them to wait for the December CPI figures out tonight," said Ric Klusman, head of institutional trading at Aequs Securities.

There is a general belief that the US is heading for a recession, making action by the Fed necessary though it will unlikely improve sentiment, he said.

"If you are unemployed, then an interest rate cut is not going to help much," said Klusman.

The Fed might decide to cut interest rates ahead of its January 30 policy meeting in an attempt to calm nervous investors, he said.

The Dow Jones industrial hit a nine-month low overnight on weakness in the financial sector due to concerns about heavy losses from the subprime mortgage crisis.

Citigroup Inc shed 7.7 percent after the financial services giant reported a 9.83 billion US dollar fourth-quarter loss, which included 18.1 billion dollars in subprime-related writedowns.

bruce.hextall@thomson.com bhx/jg COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Financial News Limited 2007. All rights reserved.

The copying, republication or redistribution

#29     Jan 15, 2008

10. Covered half of my short position around $ 88.30 with nice gains.

If we go higher around $ 95-99 I will short again this part of the position.
    :)

#30     Jan 16, 2008