RIMM $33 or $53?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by newguy05, May 21, 2011.

RIMM $33 or $53 in the next 2 weeks?

1. $53

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. $33

24 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. You and NE would make a great pairing. I think you two should run with it. "Tax Loss Capital Management"

#41     Sep 16, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, buying RIM at $47 CDN in 2010 was a good trade. I could explain this to you but it would go over your head.

The more you post crap the more amateurish you are looking.
    Basically, what you are claiming is, anytime somebody posts a trading idea ( no specific entry ), and fails to moniter it like a journal posting every potential entry and exit, that it must be assumed that no matter what news or event occurs they are holding the position.

I've seen that "Denner" idiot has the same theory.

In reality, I have actually posted in the past that I held no position in RIM. I've actually also made it abundantly clear that my main trades are short term options trades, with the longest duration being two months long. For an example, I specifically posted a recommendation to buy near month calls on TD and RY going into March earnings.

It is indeed puzzling that you continually post as evidance posts recommending trades that are either break even or winning trades, as evidance of catastrophic losses. You cherry pick posts because to look at the whole body of work with proper reference to my posted trading strategies would blow your whole theory out the water.

#42     Sep 16, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Show me your best stated trade involving RIMM on this site with specific entry point and exit point. Anything. Nevermind the call you made to short it to $10 the last time it hit $25. We all know that was a mediocre call,

Then I'll show you mine. It made 25% in 6 weeks. Put up or shut up.

#43     Sep 16, 2011
  4. Nothing is cherry-picked. No exits. All of your RIMM "recommendations" were longs with massively-skewed risk. 10% upside and 60% downside.

Anyone can (and the links are posted in this thread) search the 50+ posts in which you're involved in RIMM discussions and see you buying the top in RIMM.

$62 to $22.

#44     Sep 16, 2011
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

No exits ? What about no entries ?

Massively skewed risk ? Are you on drugs ? Its a news driven stock, the risk is controlled.

What is the date on that top on RIM ? Where am I posting buy at the top ?

Keep digging yourself a deeper grave. This is no challenge.

#45     Sep 16, 2011
  6. I never made a call to "$10" I said it was dead at $30 and would only be a possible long if were trading at cash ($10). Stock never traded above $31. No position.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3213125&highlight=rimm#post3213125

I haven't traded RIMM shares since 1/07/08 when I bot the swing low at 93. It rallied 50% from there.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1739084&highlight=rimm#post1739084

Your "25%" trade does not exist on this site.

#46     Sep 16, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Oh no, I can play your game. You were shorting to $10 buddy, probably buying $15 puts that expired worthless. No exit was posted so you must have had catastrophic losses. I posted it so it must be true.

25% trade post exists on here somewhere. I said buy RIM, INTC, TXN with 25% target. Only INTC didn't go up ( flat ). One of the few specific trade calls I posted on this site.

Keep digging. Gotta love the way you take trading ideas, put your own spin on them and invent your own exit points.

Note, as an options trader, have you not any idea how much premium RIM calls for say July 2011 would have cost back in January ? I don't even like two months out on RIM never mind 6 months.

#47     Sep 16, 2011
  8. Exists somewhere?

#48     Sep 16, 2011
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Keep digging. Seems important to you. Gotta mention though, you really shouldn't have bought those RIMM $15 puts, that's like throwing money away buddy !

#49     Sep 16, 2011
  10. #50     Sep 16, 2011