RIMM $33 or $53?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by newguy05, May 21, 2011.

RIMM $33 or $53 in the next 2 weeks?

1. $53

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. $33

24 vote(s)
    72.7%
  1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Did you not say long SPY at 1350 late July 2011 ? And short the VXX using options at the same time ?

Was that not one of the WORST calls on EliteTrader in two years ?

#31     Sep 16, 2011
  2. #32     Sep 16, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Do you ever tire of posting ridiculous ideas on this site ? Honestly, its getting repetitive with you posting long calls immediately before markets drop and short calls immediately before markets rise.

RIM could do anything really, you have no real knowledge at all.
    I can't believe some niave kid like yourself has the audacity to call RIM executives "foolish". Man. these guys built RIM from nothing and made a fortune.

I see you posting about "fools" a lot. To me, you are the fool. You understand so little about anything, but post so much about things you know very little about.

You know what, once you've parlayed your "immense" trading instincts into a billion dollar enterprise, you can come on here and tell us all about it.

#33     Sep 16, 2011
  4. no, but i did buy AAPL @9.50 in 1999

#34     Sep 16, 2011
  5. #35     Sep 16, 2011
  6. nine_ender's RIMM long recos:

01-05-11 06:15 PM

ps RIM up approx. 5% today ( one of my recent recommendations ).

01-04-11 02:28 PM

Buy large caps with strong earnings history and fairly flat stock performance in 2010. Some sample candidates : RIM, INTC, TD, CM. May be last chance to get in fairly cheap before the next earnings reports on these stocks.

RIMM closed $61.92 on 1/5/11

#36     Sep 16, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

These trading ideas were net winning. You don't like money ?

So is what you are saying I was far more successful with TD then RIM ? Funny thing is, I recommend a specific trade in late February on TD and RY, but nothing on RIM. I lost interest in RIM when bad news started coming out. That's how trading works, I'm hoping at some point you'll get some help and learn how to trade rather then post rather weak ideas on other people.

In case you aren't aware, TD/CM/RY all posted 52 week highs in March, around earnings week. So the lesson for you might have been instead of obsessing about a trading idea that wasn't panning out ( but it did trend up for months ), focus on the banking trade idea I posted about that was a home run winner.

Do you dare deny that my posted call to buy near month call options on Canadian banks into March earnings was not one of the BEST calls anyone posted on here all year ?

Of course you deny it, because you don't do your research and don't understand trading.

#37     Sep 16, 2011
  8. Archin

Archin

It's going lower than 33, i could've told you that...

#38     Sep 16, 2011
  9. Net winning? RIMM crept up to $70 and then crashed to $22. You made no mention of an exit. There was no "25% winner" on RIMM. You also recommended it again near $60 and again at $47. Both adds resulted in catastrophic losses for you.

#39     Sep 16, 2011
  10. Archin

Archin

25% this is good alot. Nine_ender want to join my trading pick think i'm going to do? We have people pay us for our trades... Hey guys how much more would you pay me if there were two trader's making picks? per month

#40     Sep 16, 2011