Riley Cooper's Life Is Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Mercor

Mercor

CNN: Rae Dawn Chong Calls Oprah Winfrey A 'Field N*gger' & Brown-Noser' In A Recent Radio Interview.

I guess no problem here....Please move along.

#41     Aug 2, 2013
  2. TGregg

TGregg

He shoulda chose black parents.

:D

#42     Aug 2, 2013
  3. jem

jem

Why the hell would Rae Dawn has been want to insert slavery concepts into the conversation.

If oprah is a brown noser, social climber fine. If that is what you want to say great.

Why pull this back to the time of slavery. I would venture to say whites don't even get the field vs house slave put down. What the hell is the point of it.

#43     Aug 2, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Both Roddy White and Victor cruz tweeted death threats to zimmerman after the trial, no reprecussions, but supposedly Riley Cooper needs counselling for letting an "N" bomb go, unbelievable.

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick says he can play with Riley Cooper. For now, he won't have to.

"Right now, I think it's important for me to take some time to reflect on this situation," Cooper said in a statement released by the team. "The organization and my teammates have been extremely supportive, but I also realize that there are people who will have a tough time forgiving me for what I've done. The best thing for me, and for the team, is to step away for a period of time.

The Eagles provided a statement of their own:

"As we have said, Riley Cooper will be seeking counseling and we have excused him from all team activities. This is all new territory and we are going to evaluate this timetable every step of the way. He will meet with professionals provided by the Eagles during this period of time to better help him understand how his words have hurt so many, including his teammates."

Ian Rapoport told NFL Network that Cooper remains on the active roster, saying, "He's basically away for an excused absence, so at this point the Eagles will not be able to replace him."

Chip Kelly on Friday squashed the idea that the Eagles even questioned replacing Cooper.

"We care about Riley ... we're not going to just kick him to the street," Kelly said, via the team's official website.

#44     Aug 2, 2013
  5. Because her acting career hasn't been relevant in nearly 30 years and it's another perfect opportunity to ratchet up the non-stop bullshit and rhetoric about "race".

#45     Aug 2, 2013
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I know a lot of Democrat women. They all seem to be skilled at shutting down a conversation they don't like. They jump down my throat at the mention of anything that MSNBC wouldn't agree with... and subsequent to that I'm never allowed to finish a sentence. They still don't know that Trayvon Martin was a burglar, drug user, violent gangsta', etc. They think he was the sweet looking boy of thirteen..

All the MSM is a psyop all the time. Can we argue with people that expose themselves to psyop television all day? Short answer: no.

#46     Aug 2, 2013
  7. fhl

fhl

All this commotion just because he said something.

You'd think the world was coming to an N.

#47     Aug 2, 2013