Riley Cooper's Life Is Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You are a complete and total waste of human DNA.

#31     Aug 2, 2013
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Funny that you posted that. I was thinking of posting this bit showing part of why I think Rear_ender's a girl:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wse_hgca220" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL, looks like you touched a nerve. Guess you are closer than she likes. She's probably a lonely, 500 pound heifer.

#32     Aug 2, 2013
  3. This is an anonymous board. No one is under any onus to reveal their identity or location. Particularly not to PC-addled scold.

It's ironic but this is exactly the tactic the obama thugs were using on the Tea Party supporters through the IRS. Unlawfully gain access to the names of donors, then use other government agencies, plus their rent-a-mobs and business intimidation tactics to silence them.

What exactly do liberals have against free speech anyway?

#33     Aug 2, 2013
  4. Nine ender you're dead ass wrong in wanting to out people's identities on here and a semi threat about telling their boss is close to being criminal. And if not it's pretty damn low. Hell I live in conservative Christian country and it might hurt me financially too if everyone knew what I thought about the tea party and religion.

#34     Aug 2, 2013
  5. jem

jem

I agree with bigarrow even though in my thousands of posts the only think I think I said that I remember that I regret was that in a couple of posts I was overly harsh on people the N.Y. N.J. area. even though I was from that area. Having grown up there i know most of the people there are great.

I had just been particularly annoyed by particular new yorkers thinking they knew how to coach kids baseball because they were Yankee fans.
    (more than former professional coaches and scouts who were helping out)

#35     Aug 2, 2013
  6. They want us all to just bend over and take it without putting up a fuss.

In the former USSR, people couldn't speak ill of the Party without personal jeopardy. We're headed down that same road.

:mad:

#36     Aug 2, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

Ni boltai. It means "don't speak out", roughly translated. You never knew who would inform the KGB what you said.

In the top right corner, it essentially says "Be on guard, the walls have ears. It's not a big stretch from gossip to treason."

#37     Aug 2, 2013
  8. fhl

fhl

He just got Paula Deen'd.

per bleacherreport.com

#38     Aug 2, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I saw that on ESPN when I was having lunch.

I don't know how you sports fans put up with this hypocritical PC run amok horse shit.

#39     Aug 2, 2013
  10. He did make a huge mistake. He could have gone home and beaten up his GF, had 10 or 12 illegitimate kids with 10 different women, got into a rumble at a strip club that left some guy dead or attacked the Christian religion( but not islam of course), and no one would have batted an eye.

One unPC word and it's over for him. His other big mistake of course was not to be a star player. In that case, a totally different set of rules apply.

#40     Aug 2, 2013