Riley Cooper's Life Is Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

If TGregg identifies himself ( full name and city ) I will answer your question. Its only fair that the rep from Elite Trader identify himself.
    If anyone reading this knows who he is, send me a personal message.

#21     Aug 2, 2013
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

That only highlights that this site has become a convenient haven for racist propoganda. I immediately thought of this forum when I heard about the young football player.

I guarantee you if the identity of several posters on here was revealed they would have serious ramifications in their real life explaining their behaviour. This is nothing to do with PC, its about basic human decency and respecting others of any race or ethnic persuasion.

When I see TGregg accusing me as being racist, I have to laugh. I am quite confidant that anyone who knows me and what I represent in my life that racism doesn't even register as a possibility. In fact, I have a wonderful family including two mixed kids who grow up in a community where their race and ethnicity don't even enter the conversation. In our community, I know of numerous mixed race families, and at our schools the kids are fully integrated and race is never an issue.

The dinosaurs on here that spout all sorts of shit about what black kids are like and why white people deserve this or that etc etc are shockingly racist in nature. Their breed is shrinking over time but not fast enough in some areas of the US it seems. What we have here is mostly middle aged white guys who were born to racially insensitive parents and think they are entitled to something in the world. Hell, I'm a middle aged white guy and occasionally I've met people ( even roommates ) that were bigots maybe racists. Thing is, over time it was also clear most of those guys were also assholes, just poor excuses of human beings even ignoring their questionable attitudes about people. And I have no doubt a lot of the guys on here posting all this racist shit repeatably are poor excuses for human beings.

The question is why should they have a forum for posting hatred. Yes, free speech is all good, except when it crosses lines into purposeful systematic hatred. And there is NO DOUBT there is hatred on this site regularily. For example, the Peil_The_Traveller guy doesn't beat around the bush he just posts racism and hate all the time. And Elite Trader is probably one of the only places he can post that shit without ( supposably ) penalty.

If TGregg wants to get righteous and fight on this, then the coward needs to POST HIS FULL NAME and CITY as a rep of this site. Stand behind his words and his complicity in allowing Peil and others to post hate on the board under his watch.

#22     Aug 2, 2013
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Care to stand behind your words cowboy and identify yourself ?
    Full name, city, and employer name should be sufficient. No worries right, you believe in what you post right ? I'd simply like to send your employer a sampling of your wonderful prose so that they might give you a raise.

#23     Aug 2, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#24     Aug 2, 2013
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Same deal for you. Full name, city, and employer.
    Surely your employer would like to receive a sampling of your witty exchanges on here ?

#25     Aug 2, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

How bout you start?

#26     Aug 2, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I live in Florida, and my firm is in NY. Which address would you like? Btw, the guys I work with have similar views, so they'll probably buy me lunch next time I'm in the city if you'll take the time to print out et threads, and mail them. Have a nice day ms gash.

#27     Aug 2, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

My employer thinks talks and feels pretty much the same I do on the topics causing you to menstruate.

#28     Aug 2, 2013
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, you've done it again. This is awesome. I have to keep this for future reference. Loved it!

#29     Aug 2, 2013
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

So in other words, no, you are not going to answer my question. You are just going to HIDE behind your alias and anonymity like a coward and make false accusations against people without backing them up? Did I get that right?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Tgz5-8chSlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#30     Aug 2, 2013