Riley Cooper's Life Is Over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The real world doesn't put up with racist shit heads like you. The only reason you get to spew our hatred on here is you are anonymous and the site owner puts up with you. Maybe he shares your views, but he has yet to post anything that is supportive ( or against ) what you are posting.

If you were more then what you are, a total coward, you'd stand behind your words and identify who you are and any affiliations you have with any political groups past or present.

Groups like the KKK have morphed into other groups; their current message is reflected fairly closely in what you and several others on here post regularily.

ps I don't pass judgement on a one time offence of a guy I don't know, but someone like yourself who unabashably promotes racist ideas with ease and frequency is an immoral pig.

#11     Aug 1, 2013
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey nine ender, can you tell me what he said that was racist. I'm just curious. You throw that word around a lot. Rather then take your word for it, can you post a quote or a link? I'm being sincere in this request.

#12     Aug 1, 2013
  3. He does it because it makes him feel morally superior. His crowd of PC thugs wants to censor any discussion or ideas that conflict with their worldview.

#13     Aug 1, 2013
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I know. I just wanted to be fair and give him a chance to defend his statement.

#14     Aug 1, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

He has no reason to still be doing it, he got his big contract, and he got PETA off his ass, the fact that he still goes out there and continues is what tells me he has changed, and believe me i am not naieve i have no patience for these celebrity fake apologies, and i also thought it was all a scam at first, i let him gain my trust back, i didnt just give it to him right off the bat.

:It is obvious just from vicks demeanor that he was humbled by his situation.

#15     Aug 1, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh brother.

Say, that reminds me. Rumor has it you're sporting a vagina. Any truth to that?

#16     Aug 1, 2013
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Plus she's the biggest racist this board has ever seen.

#17     Aug 1, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Here she is:eek:
    [​IMG]

#18     Aug 1, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question! And I thought she was gonna sue the board for anonymous posts getting under her racist skin, then was gonna leave? Hmmm. Maybe she has a crush on you bro.:D

#19     Aug 1, 2013
  10. My opinion is Riley was acting a little crazy after drinking, so the fuck what. Who hasn't said something stupid as a young man under the influence. Hell most of us on P&R have said stuff just as stupid stone cold sober and we are not young so there isn't any excuse for our stupid comments.

#20     Aug 1, 2013