rightwingers. the train is leaving the station.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 30, 2009.

1. LOL, FloydLandis. You said you were not going to post in the P&R Forum anymore. That makes you a loser and a liar.

BTW, the only money you have made this year was walking to the mailbox to recieve your gubermint check. Now please, do us all a favor, and go play in traffic.

#21     Jul 30, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Look Landis it's your reflection in the mirror!!!!
    What is it about challenging someone to a $2,000 bet that you don't seem to understand, or do you always look so mentally challenged and handicapped?

I made the challenge against his claim that I have an alias.
    Thus far, he has not accepted the bet nor has he agreed to put up $2,000 with a moderator in an escrow arrangement.

Still waiting to see if you can do more than run your stupid mouth. Sure I am an illegal and I can't trade. Dumbass.

:D :D :D

#22     Jul 31, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

Just a speculation pal. I am allowed to do that aren't I?? In reality I don't give a shit why market does what it does.

#23     Jul 31, 2009
  4. Once again, you show that you clearly FAILED at BASIC MATH. :D

Bush sworn into office: 1/17/2001
    Dow at: 10,584

Bush leaves office: 1/20/2009
    Dow at: 7,949

Dow (loss): 2,635 points.

Just the FACTS. :p

#24     Jul 31, 2009

5. Bush sworn into Office Dow 10,584.
    Dems win both houses of Congress 11/7/2006 Dow 12,156.77

#25     Jul 31, 2009
  6. You're a buy and holder at best still holding and you're pissed your profits got wiped out since Cramer never told you to sell. You love to hear Obama blaming Bush for taking your money and love it even more that Obama has pledged to make sure he gets that money back to its rightful owner.

Please feel free to post your brokerage account statement for the month of July.

I dare you, Pussy.

Here is a chart, that I'm sure you'll agree, is where the DOW is headed under Obama after 4 years.

A nice break of the all time high to the 1.618 extension. Hell, I think we'll punch right through and touch 20,000 before we see any pullbacks.

Get long baby! Don't you agree? With a Harvard grad as Pres who is so economically savvy, not to mention a political genius and a transcender of race, this country and economy are going make us all filthy rich!!

[​IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

#26     Jul 31, 2009
  7. Cesko

Cesko

For some reason, you fail to mention that BOTH the "Cap & Trade" legislation as well as the "Health Care" bill that is making its way through Congress have been totally "gutted".

This is multi-alias Landis (waggie or whatever else) in "Limbaugh talk" mode, saying basically don't worry Obama is failing. Waggie why do you defend Dumbama if you hope for his failing???

:D :D :D

P.S. Back in time in my beloved San Diego I took a logic class. "If A then B and therefore...." etc.. It was really good class and it would do wonders to your brain waggie.

#27     Jul 31, 2009
  8. Too funny!
    Now you have resorted to regurgitating your very own drivel
    via "cut and paste"

You have become so pathetic, you can't even see it anymore . . . But everyone else here can see how desperately absurd you have become.

:D

#28     Jul 31, 2009
  9. This is your drivel:

Please feel free to post your brokerage account statement for the month of July.

I dare you, Pussy.

This is mine:

I dare you, Pussy.

#29     Jul 31, 2009

10. what are the problems?

Massive federal/local obligations that can't be funded?

Black crime rates?

Unequal prosperity?

#30     Jul 31, 2009