righties. read it and weep:Obama’s Approval Rating, Popularity Spike After Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Spike is like the drunk idiot at the end of the bar who is always yammering away at nobody in particular. After an hour or so, someone asks him "who the fuck are you talking to?"

Am I the only one who notices that Spike almost never gets a reply...he just stumbles along and echoes whatever some other libtard said...but does it in his usual bumbling way?

#11     Nov 16, 2012
  2. Go and slurp at his dick, first he said it was 2 hrs a month, then he said it was 40 hrs a month, and now he says its 20. Who is bumbling here?

#12     Nov 16, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO moron, I said it was 40. YOU said it was 2. After giving it some thought I revised it to a more accurate 20.

#13     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have noticed. Makes you wonder why he's even here.

#14     Nov 16, 2012
  5. I dont type for replies luke, I just like salting the wounds my friends inflict, and furthermore i have too much free time in between trades.:).

#15     Nov 16, 2012
  6. And, besides you are probably me, or someone else.

#16     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Spike isn't really a poster .

All he does is play stupid sidekick.
    That's why I think he's about 7 or 8 years old.

#17     Nov 16, 2012
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Also known as the red states.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrancedc/7895639486/

#18     Nov 16, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

" From the Gellman-paradox we know that the low-income voters who drag down the Red States average tend to vote disproportionally for Democrats. Republican voters earn significantly more than Democrats, even though Red state earn less than Blue states."

#19     Nov 17, 2012