Right Wing Thuggary...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 6, 2009.

1. #41     Aug 8, 2009

2. Believe me, by now Optional777, Landis82, IShopatPublix, and ARealConnTrader have reported every member that does not drink the Obama cool-aid. I am quite concern that I, as well as many other members, have been reported several times.

#42     Aug 8, 2009
  3. Kindly offer proof to your quote that "Optional777 was fine with Obama's boys pulling this kind of stunt."

We both know you can't do that...

In any case, for the sake of argument, let's say I was find with this kind of "stunt."

How would that make the thuggery of the right wing okay?

#43     Aug 8, 2009
  4. Your concern is not genuine concern, these paranoid feelings of yours are the product of some mental illness...

#44     Aug 8, 2009
  5. I am still awating your outrage based on the mauling of a peaceful protesting conservative at one of these rallies, a mauling far worse than anything the right has done at these rallies. One which also included racial slurs. Should i now label all Dems as racists??

#45     Aug 8, 2009
  6. Keep waiting...

For the record, any thuggery by the right or left is wrong. Thuggery by the left doesn't make the thuggery by the right justified...

#46     Aug 8, 2009
  7. You didn't seem to care when it happened. When this came out I believe you were researching what Sarah Palin's daughter got on her Social Studies test so that you could put it out as a great failure if she did bad. You are more interested in issues like that.

I am still trying to figure out when it became "thuggery" to use your First Amendment right of free speech. Liberals love free speech as long as they agree with the speech.

#47     Aug 8, 2009
  8. Ok for the record you told me to "keep waiting" meaning you are not outraged by left wing thuggery, then you told me that one doesnt make the other any better, gotcha, makes alot of sense, so based on what you just admitted you are not outraged by thuggery as long as it isnt committed by the right. Your arguments are fantastic!

#48     Aug 8, 2009
  9. I care whenever thuggery happens, as it is wrong.

What Bush did was to eliminate protesters was section them off in "protest zones."

"I believe you were researching what Sarah Palin's daughter got on her Social Studies test so that you could put it out as a great failure if she did bad."

Believe what you want, however if I ask you to provide proof of your claims...we both know that you cannot do...

Shouting people down is thuggery. It is not rational discourse nor civilized behavior.

Once again, I will repeat the bloody obvious:

If the right wing has a better rational argument, simply produce it in a reasonable manner. The people will see that it is a superior argument, assuming of course that people are thinking effectively and applying logic and reason to their position.

All this yelling and screaming makes Americans look like an angry emotional irrational mob in the middle east...hardly a civilized society enjoined in a healthy debate...

#49     Aug 8, 2009
  10. Comparing people who try to voice an opinion at a TOWNHALL MEETING(a venue designed for voicing an opinion), to those trying to protest at a marines funeral is retarded, had Bush pulled anything even close to what obama and the left is trying right now there would have been full scale riots by the left but keep reaching.

I am done you are a waste of my time.

#50     Aug 8, 2009