Right Wing Nut Fires a Bullet at the Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

RCG is desperately trying to ignore everything true mentioned about him by inventing a ludicrous diagnosis about me. A diagnosis he's not qualified to make in the first place.

And unless his GF has two black boy friends with dreadlocks, I've seen RCG's photo.

Lets just say, it is not a pretty picture; as the the saying goes. :D

#41     Nov 19, 2011
  2. You have deep issues making an internet diagnosis because BMI is only a proxy for body fat and as such, can understate or overstate.

Where do you "practice" nursing so we can avoid you?

#42     Nov 19, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I am starting to think that RCG may have lost his marbles, his personality does a complete 180 from day to day. Just yesterday he was calling a truce with you and now today this, where he thinks he is taking the high road while he essentially calls you "fat boy." A few months ago he was a big tea party advocate and now he is calling all right wingers racist, the guy may be schizophrenic. Please post the pic or the link to the pic, or PM it to me i want to see what we are dealing with here. :D

#43     Nov 19, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've noticed that too. Maybe he's stealing drugs from his hospital.
    I didn't copy it and it's no longer posted where I had seen it.

Trust me, he's an ugly mofo. :D

#44     Nov 19, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Noticed that.

People flip out. I remember when Bearice was rational. :D

#45     Nov 19, 2011

6. Uh no, not short, just not addicted to food.:)

#46     Nov 19, 2011
  7. The pic he posted could have been ten years old or better. Come on dude. And who calls themselves a tampon anyways:D

#47     Nov 19, 2011
  8. I see the calvary has come to save ur ass from taking the beatdown about your obvious issues. Issues that you yourself have admitted to.

Just get some help.

#48     Nov 19, 2011
  9. I simply stated that he is fukked up, and he is, but he persists, so I continue to illustrate that he is fukked up.

#49     Nov 19, 2011
  10. A BMI of over 30 is not overstating anything. He is a fat boy with daddy issues.

#50     Nov 19, 2011