Right Wing Nut Fires a Bullet at the Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you're a smelly kunt2.

#31     Nov 18, 2011
  2. jem

jem

Not to mention 100 percent correct.

Which one are you? Or do you wish to remain unidentified as you every once in a while bash the shit out Christians.

Are you an atheist or not?

#32     Nov 18, 2011
  3. Jem, because in the scriptures Jesus is son of god put on the earth. So the crazy Ortega man think he is on the earth to save people. He really think he is Jesus and Obama is the satan. He really believe that stupid bible story in his mental illness he think he is the Jesus on earth. I think that is why kut2 poster say this man think he is Jesus, not god. Because the man is on earth and think he is Jesus, son of god in the flesh y sent from some kind of god. Who can believe that story?

#33     Nov 18, 2011
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Ridiculously wrong.
    Because you know us all so well. *rolleyes*
    Wrong again. You're on a roll. :D
    I am, and even I wouldn't presume to know what every other atheist cares about. Only a theist bigot could be that arrogant and dead wrong.

#34     Nov 19, 2011
  5. Lucrum, I think you are a closet homosexual.

You cannot come out because your culture will not allow it.

You are 5'11'' tall and weigh 250 lbs, per you own admission. Your BMI is 35, that makes you morbidly obese.

You have, per your own admission, indicated that you intensely dislike your father.

You need to seek help friend. I mean it.

The way you are living cannot be good.

#35     Nov 19, 2011
  6. Only an atheist ignoranus would be arrogant enough to "think" they know that which they do not.

P.S. Have you learned what "99%" means yet, dumbass?

#36     Nov 19, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Stop being a presumptuous idiot RCG. You're the one with a woman's job description not me.
    Are you arguing that implying or suggesting that YOU are gay somehow makes me gay? Well...by that "logic" your GF is gay too.
    Now that, by your "logic", we've established your GF is gay. What does that say about your sexual prowess in the bedroom? Not much I'm afraid. But then I guess we can't expect a man that wears skirts to work to know how to satisfy a woman.
    Unless I made a typo I said 225 lbs. It's 221 1/2 as of this AM. Again, unless you've lost a lot of weight since the photo I saw, about as overweight as you are.

So? If you met him I'd bet my next paycheck against yours you wouldn't like him either. Would that mean YOU have problems too?

Again you arrogantly presume more than you could possibly know from a message board. Probably due to an innate need to sound like you know more than you really do. An inferiority complex of sorts. Possibly due to the combination of being a minority and working a female profession.

#37     Nov 19, 2011

8. lucrum, almost all of your post have sexual innuendo attached to them. No other poster on ET does this. Only you. Even AAA has denounced the idea of belittling a profession. This is you, and you alone.

U have deep issues, even at 225, that is wayyyy to heavy for someone less than 6ft. I have never seen 225. But you are self medicating with food, it is common for people with unresolved mental issues.

I simply ask that you seek counseling. It might help you.

#38     Nov 19, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D Nurses orders and that sort of thing?

You're exaggerating my post content and me being alone, about what I'd expect from you. And you're as guilty of belittling MY profession as I am of yours. You suggesting I'm gay is somehow different than me suggesting your gay? You're two faced RCG.

If you've never seen 225 lbs, you must be really short.

Are you recommending your GF get counseling as well?

#39     Nov 19, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Are you an idiot? He has already posted his pic on here, and he sure as hell isnt fat. Why dont you toss up a picture of yourself, so we can critique your your looks.

#40     Nov 19, 2011