Right Wing Nut Fires a Bullet at the Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. maybe, maybe not. this much we know. this guy was a religious nutcase.

Would-be Assassin to Oprah
    Somehow predictably, it turns out that the alleged would-be assassin of President Obama, Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, made a twenty minute video for Oprah Winfrey in which he asked to come on the show so he could let people know he was the second coming of Jesus.
    “You see Oprah, there is still so much more that God needs for me to express to the world. It’s not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus. I am the modern day Jesus Christ that you all have been waiting for,” Ortega-Hernandez says in a video obtained by Idaho’s KBOI news.

“So I ask you Oprah, better yet, I’m begging you Oprah please cast me onto your show, Oprah. It is so crucial that the world hears God’s word for the fate of humanity, for the fate of mankind, for the fate of me seeing my son grow older, please Oprah I’m begging you,” Ortega-Hernandez said in the video.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...he_modern_day_jesus_christ.php?ref=fpblg_beta

#21     Nov 18, 2011
  2. jem

jem

this is just in fun.

Since he calls himself God he is no Christian. Its generally atheists who are willing to call themselves God.

#22     Nov 18, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I knew there was a new group we could pin this on, if he wanted to make a tape for oprah and go on her show he must have been a homo, clearly it was his homosexuality that pushed him over the edge....... :D

#23     Nov 18, 2011
  4. rew

rew

Obama loves illegal immigrants. He refuses to enforce immigration law and wants amnesty. Hell, two of his relatives are illegal immigrants.

So, no, I doubt that Ortega is an illegal immigrant. Illegals love Obama.

#24     Nov 18, 2011
  5. Wow.

#25     Nov 18, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pull your skirt down nurse, your panties are showing.

#26     Nov 18, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

He calls himself Jesus Christ, not God.

Is anyone really surprised that religion (aka mass psychosis) would drive a lot of believers literally nuts?

#27     Nov 18, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're nuts and you're not even religious.

#28     Nov 18, 2011
  9. jem

jem

Did a jewish or muslim guy just get offended? An atheist would not care how the deity is named.

Note... Elohim can express a compound nature.

#29     Nov 18, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

LOL! WTF makes YOU think you know what an atheist would care? You're arrogant and presumptious.

#30     Nov 18, 2011