Right Wing Nut Fires a Bullet at the Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #11     Nov 18, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

More a danger to Odumbo than anyone else. I say we let him try again.

#12     Nov 18, 2011
  3. Really sad for you to have that crazy hate.

#13     Nov 18, 2011
  4. rew

rew

#14     Nov 18, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I think you will find it much more satisfying to blame his psychosis on some ideology you dont like. :D

I already covered the lefties, kut2k2 covered the righties, Cold/ckid thought it was the jews, Free Thinker thinks christianity caused it.......

Is there any way we can blame this whole fiasco on illegal immigrants?

#15     Nov 18, 2011
  6. yea religion had nothing to do with it. he is crazy but where did he even get the concept of jesus and antichrist if not from religion?

"He thought he was Jesus
    BOISE, Idaho - An Idaho man accused of firing an assault rifle at the White House believed he was Jesus and thought President Obama was the Antichrist, according to court documents and those who knew him."

#16     Nov 18, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

If there was no such thing as religion, do you think that the guy would not have pulled the trigger?

#17     Nov 18, 2011
  8. if there were no religion he would not have been claiming to be jesus and fearing the antichrist. simple enough. the antichrist is a religious biblical concept. it is not found in any other literature.

#18     Nov 18, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Guy sounds like he was schizo, do you really believe he would not have created some other scenario in his own mind which convinced him to do it?

Son of sam claimed a talking dog told him to murder people.

Do you think schizophrenia would all of a sudden cease to exist if religion was not around?

#19     Nov 18, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me? I'm pretty sure it's just regular hate.

#20     Nov 18, 2011