Right Wing Nut Fires a Bullet at the Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Nov 17, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Breaking News: that lunatic fired at the White House because he thinks Obama is the Anti-Christ. Now common sense and all available evidence show belief in the Anti-Christ is FAR more common on the right than on the left. So any claims that this whackjob is a leftie is just proof of ET rightie stupidity.

2. Max E.

Max E.

Funny how you supposedly have me on ignore and you responded to my thread title, and copied it word for word. Sorry bud, right wingers know how to bathe properly as they have jobs to go to, this guy is pure OWS garbage.

3. JamesL

JamesL

He was with the Occupy DC crowd.

Enough said.

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Some teapartiers are with the Occupy crowds.

Enough said.

5. rew

rew

From the article:

"Soon after, U.S. Park Police found an abandoned vehicle, with an assault rifle inside it, near a bridge leading out of the nation's capital to Virginia. The car led investigators to Ortega."

The next time I decide to assassinate the President remind me to leave my semi-automatic rifle in an abandoned vehicle that can be traced to me.

I don't know whether Ortega-Hernandez is right wing or left wing but he is certifiably stupid. How fortunate for the law abiding that the criminals usually are.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You ARE an idiot.

7. rew

rew

Please provide a reference for the claim that Ortega thinks Obama is the anti-Christ. Or are you just blowing smoke?

8. maxpi

maxpi

Obama is not the Anti-Christ? Wait.. think about it... the bullet missed him BECAUSE HE IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!! If he wasn't, if he was just another morally and intellectually bankrupt leftist politician, not worth that much to the devil, well, the bullet would have HIT HIM!! Think about it......

#10     Nov 18, 2011