Right Wing Lunatics...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Self-righteous, overreaching bullshit. You so-called "conservatives" are enjoying this charade to no end while wearing a dour mug. You think you got the upper hand and now you're milking it for what it's worth. You and yours are well and truly disingenuous with your War on Jokes and your sudden and total embrace of PC.

#21     Jun 17, 2009
  2. Contempt for the ordinary citizens who run for vice president, preaching abstinence while their daughter is getting knocked up by their teenage boyfriend...

Oh, so "they" have been verbally raping Sarah Palin...

I guess that means that Rush Limbaugh has been verbally butt-raping the gay community since the gays have been getting married...

#22     Jun 17, 2009
  3. jem

jem

I am not defending this game of gotcha. I wish our politics was played on a higher level.

However it is interesting watching Palin play the pc game as well as the democrats.

Olberman was the big idiot on this one. One night he is carrying Daves water and making fun of her and the next night he was carrying the apology as if it were Obama's acceptance speech.

#23     Jun 18, 2009
  4. ak15

ak15

Even Sarah Palin's former future son-in-law and self-proclaimed "redneck" Levi Johnston's reaction is mild, compared to your crap.

"I don't think he was trying to be malicious," says Johnston. "I just think the joke maybe went too far. I don't think that David was trying to advocate any sexual misconduct of any nature."

#24     Jun 18, 2009
  5. Why would I care what this kid thinks? To be kind, he is ignorant and naive.

Even most liberals had to concede that Letterman stepped in a big pile with this incident. Don't think for a second he would have apologized if the network wasn't getting some heavy blowback.

#25     Jun 18, 2009
  6. Naturally, you don't care what he thinks. Unless, of course, he agreed with you. In that case, you would be teary-eyed on his behalf, awash in your righteous indignation, which you can evoke at the drop of a hat.

#26     Jun 18, 2009
  7. Why did you say "to be kind"? You are not being kind in any way, you are being unkind.
    Levi didn't come across as ignorant or naive. Levi's word's were measured and he spoke with common sense, something your writings don't have AA.
    I like Levi, he may be the republican from Alaska the GOP needs to groom instead of his almost mother in law. He comes across as a level headed kid and thinks before he speaks.

#27     Jun 18, 2009
  8. I was being kind to this kid to simply call him ignorant and naive. I find it fascinating that the dailykos crowd has no problem calling the governor of alaska a cunt, a bitch, a slut and a derelict mother, but suddenly regard this high school dropout, irresponsible POS to be some kind of oracle. If I was unkind, I'd say he got a teenager pregnant, now is trying to milk it for every bit of pathetic publicity he can get. Next stop undoubtedly Jerry Springer. He is the last person on earth who should be making comments about the Palin family, except to thank Todd for not wringing his scrawny neck.

#28     Jun 18, 2009
  9. You know "this kid" could kick your ass, which is OK not everybody is tough. But you Nancy boys shouldn't be talking tough shit when you can't back it up. But then again that is what the internet is for, so guys like you can be a strong tough man at least for a few moments on the internet. And as for the quality of his words, Levi there too owns you aa, and considering he is a kid under a lot of media pressure it is even more impressive.
    Now go cuddle up in a warm spot and read some Ann Coulter to settle your nerves. :)

#29     Jun 18, 2009

10. Yes. Palin play the media of her advantage for publicity, and not really upset for her daughters and the joke. She play the system for publicity for herself, not for real concern for Letterman joke about her daughters. So fake.

#30     Jun 18, 2009