Right wing conservatives dying (or dead) ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by syswizard, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Great idea actually...and yes we've become a nation of freeloaders.

#11     Mar 8, 2012
  2. No we haven't.. We've become a nation of the very rich and then everyone else. the top 1% control 40% of the nation's wealth.

#12     Mar 8, 2012
  3. Yes, we have become a nation of freeloaders by any objective measure. You must be so terrified that the gravy train must eventually end for parasites like you that you're in denial.

#13     Mar 8, 2012
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Voters should have skin in the game. It doesn't matter if they earn $45K per year or $45 million...as long as they're actually earning it and not relying on handouts.

#14     Mar 8, 2012
  5. Well it came apparent that since property ownership was routinely denied to some groups, either thru gentlemen's agreements, redlining or outright intimidation, this was clearly a bad idea.

Next you will be saying that stay at home mom's should not vote either:D

The playbook has been read, the gig is up.

#15     Mar 8, 2012
  6. Correctamundo! "One vote for each $1 paid in Federal Income Tax"..

The people "paying the freight" for running this country should have a BIGGER say in things rather than a smaller one.

#16     Mar 8, 2012
  7. Actually, we're both.

"1% of the people have 40% of the wealth". THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE IN A CAPITALISTIC SOCIETY/ECONOMY! And those who wish to become one of the 1% should be able to attempt doing so without a crushing government on their back.

"Freeloaders and gravy-train recipients" have too much voting power.

#17     Mar 8, 2012
  8. Oh yeah, people like that walking around, unfettered??

Antitrust laws, the history, look that up.

#18     Mar 8, 2012
  9. May I remind you it's not the nations wealth , it belongs to individuals as personal property.

I suspect those figures you go on to quote: omit the fantastic amount of wealth controlled by state and federal govt.

But I guess that doesn't bother you in the least.

#19     Mar 8, 2012
  10. Excellent idea , though I've seen it before.

Those who have skin in the game should have a greater say.

#20     Mar 8, 2012