Right wing conservatives dying (or dead) ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by syswizard, Mar 7, 2012.

1. First the recent Rush Limbaugh debacle...."I want you to send us video tapes of you having sex". Boy, that was dumb.
    And now Ann Coulter with her attitude that college kids are too young to be voting. Another dumb "move".

Couple that with a Gingrich in the race only to sabotage Santorum and then Santorum and Romney split evenly amongst Republicans.

My gosh, now Obama's a "shoe in" !

2. GREAT! Let's all celebrate the demise of America.

:(

3. MKTrader

MKTrader

First, this doesn't even resemble an Econ thread. Second, Bill Maher has said much worse things than Rush, yet he doesn't get called on it and happily donates money to Obama (who spares him the tongue-lashing that he gave Rush). With donors like Corzine and Holllywood scum, this is easily the trashiest administration ever.

What's dying? Critical thinking, objectivity and an informed electorate. I'm not a fan of Rush or Coulter, but for everything they've said, you can find 10 things that are equally or more offensive from the Left. Oh, and why doesn't the lamestream press ever mention travesties like this (Obama friend/YWCA affirmitive action lady w/no financial creds getting a highly-sought Treasury position)?

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/03/your-tax-dollars-at-work-ywca-woman.html

4. What's dying? Critical thinking, objectivity and an informed electorate. I'm not a fan of Rush or Coulter, but for everything they've said, you can find 10 things that are equally or more offensive from the Left.

ok. Lets hear about it.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

In most cases she's probably correct.

6. pspr

pspr

Only federal income tax payers should be allowed to vote in federal elections.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd be OK with that. Didn't the founding fathers leave us with a similar system, before some liberal schmuck "Fluked" it all up?

8. It's confusing to me that people who are too young to be trusted with buying a beer can choose the next president.

I think a better alternative would be to allow drinking at 18 but you have to be 21 to vote. I might make an exception for minors who are actually earning a living.

9. MKTrader

MKTrader

10. MKTrader

MKTrader

It involved property ownership. Now, it would make more sense to tie voting to taxes paid and/or other measures to prove you have skin in the game. It's no surprise that the lifelong welfare/food stamp/SSI crowd will vote for the Sugar Daddy who promises the most freebies.

#10     Mar 7, 2012