Right wing comedy show

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pekelo, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

http://www.forbes.com/digitalentert...ative-satire-tech-media-cx_1120varietytv.html

"Now Fox News Channel, a primary source of material for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, is teaming with the exec producer of "24" to try its hand at a news satire show for conservatives to love.

Joel Surnow, co-creator of "24," is shooting two half-hour pilots of a skein he described as " 'The Daily Show' for conservatives," due to air in primetime on Saturdays in January."

Ponderables:

1. Comedians should be always anti-power, anti-establishment, no matter who is on the top.
    2. Colbert was the guest comedian at the President's correspodence dinner. I guess Dennis Miller wasn't aviable..
    3. If something is funny, it is funny doesn't matter which side you are on. Like dead people winning elections against living ones... :)

2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Monkey see, monkey do! :D :D :D :D

When's the last time a khan-servative had an original idea? I think it's been at least a century.

Dennis Miller used to be funny, then he became a khan-servative. That pretty much says it all.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Miller's case was pathetic. He said something like: "Bush simply can't do no wrong for me."

I bet he cried when it was first Lewis Black then Stephen Colbert who got invited to the correspodent dinner...