Right Wing Christian terrorist arrested

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

I thought you were a sports fan? Can't you name virtually all of them?

#21     Jun 9, 2006
  2. Links to facts, or more asstalk from ass brain....

#22     Jun 9, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

4. Pabst

Pabst

The data is dependent upon the applicants description of themselves. We're not talking about dark skinned Mexican's of Indian descent. we're talking about negroes who grew up on Caribbean islands. By your way of thinking Pele or Orlando Cepeda were not black.

#24     Jun 9, 2006
  5. They are African American, or they are Latino, but they are not both....

Pele and Orlando Cepeda were Latin sports players, as was Roberto Clemente...though many thought of them as blacks, and they were treated by blacks. Boston refused to pickup Clemente because of his dark color, but fortunately for Pittsburgh, Branch Rickey who was in their organization at the time was color blind.

Only a racist such as yourself sees dark skin and immediately and thinks black man...

No one would call a Scicillian a black man, but like Latins, they have black blood in them...

From the movie True Romance:

Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...
    [Coccotti busts out laughing]
    Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
    Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.
    Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
    [Starts laughing, too]
    Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

#25     Jun 9, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Are you as stupid as you sound? So if Roberto Clemente and Ricky Williams were brothers separated at birth and Clemente were raised in PR he'd be "Latin" as opposed to black but Williams would be black as opposed to just being a Texan?

In fact by your yardstick "Cito" Gaston shouldn't have a right to say he's been treated unfairly because he's black when he's merely latin. Whatever.

#26     Jun 9, 2006
  7. Clemente was not an African American, he was a Puerto Rican, Hispanic.

It is widely known that Babe Ruth had African American blood in him, but no one thinks of him as black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_(U.S._Census)

Some other races were included in 2000 census for respondents who were unable to identify with the five Office of Management and Budget race categories. Respondents who provided write-in entries such as South African, Belizean, of a Hispanic origin (for example, Mexican, Puerto Rican, or Cuban), or even "American" are included in the "Some other race" category.

#27     Jun 9, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Clemente was of African descent. As African as Stevie Wonder. If you're line of BS is correct then why were there no Latin players of "color" in MLB prior to Jackie Robinson? There were scores of Cubans ect of Euro/white descent playing since the 20's.

#28     Jun 9, 2006
  9. Not according to 2000 Census.

You are so fucking racist, that all you see is color of skin.....

And so to you an Albino African American is a white man?

No fucking way....

Some other races were included in 2000 census for respondents who were unable to identify with the five Office of Management and Budget race categories. Respondents who provided write-in entries such as South African, Belizean, of a Hispanic origin (for example, Mexican, Puerto Rican, or Cuban), or even "American" are included in the "Some other race" category.

#29     Jun 9, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Why not answer my question. You elude, backtrack, change subjects.....None of which enables you to win arguments. You've started threads attacking NASCAR and the PGA for anti-minority policies when now it's apparent that you're the one who's a de facto racist. Let's examine:

a. You live in a white only section of one of America's whitest cities.

b. You graduated from a State run university system that rarely admits blacks.

c. Instead of buying an automobile built by blacks in Detroit you send tens of thousands to all white Sweden.

If you think talking liberal shit on ET makes you a friend or advocate of blacks you're suffering from deep delusion. Words are meaningless. Actions speak volumes.

#30     Jun 9, 2006