Right Wing Christian terrorist arrested

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 9, 2006.

1. If she can get her short game together, and learn to putt like a pro, she will have a real chance to win multiple PGA events.

You really think if that happens, she gets to play in the Masters?

#11     Jun 9, 2006
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Now this list is HUMOR defined. If you don't recognize the HILLARITY in this supposed list of "oppressions", than there is no hope for you. Tell me, ZZZZZZ, you're a sophmore at Wellsley right?

"NASCAR"???????? "AUGUSTA"??????????????

Oh, my god, this is SIDE-SPLITTING!!!!

Just one point worth mentioning, you listed "minority" and "black" owners in sports seperately. Which is the more oppressed? Should we put quotas on Phillapino sports owners.

The obvious refute is that anyone with 500,000,000 dollars can buy a fricking team. Is it oppressive to not allow a man to marry a goat?

And you left-leaners wonder why you're considered such a joke.

#12     Jun 9, 2006
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

If she wins two regular PGA titles over the course of approximately 12 months (not a calendar year, but Masters to Masters) she will receive an invitation. One PGA win used to get you that automatic invite but it was modified in the '90s to require two. Alternate methods of getting in for pros are by winning a single other major, or position on the money list or world rankings.

#13     Jun 9, 2006
  4. Money is not sufficient to buy a team bonehead....

You need approval from league and other owners....

Once again, idiot speaking from the right wing....

And yes, if a man is in love with a goat, it is oppressive not to allow him to marry a goat.

Poor guy has to live in shame knowing that he is shacking up with a goat, rather than having all the marriage benefits....

#14     Jun 9, 2006
  5. pattersb

pattersb Guest

I guess, I'll go slink away. zzzz has skewered me with his "idiot" and "bonehead" retort.

But I think he has proven my point, and Im sure the audience would agree, that if "sports ownership" is on his list of acts of "oppression", and warrents his vile accusation that the "majority oppresses the minoprity" than he truly qualifies as clueless.

You argue against your points very,very well.

#15     Jun 9, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

The NFL would suck off a black guy if that would entice him into the league. Number of black coaches? Quite a few. Detroit was fined millions when they hired Steve Mariucci without first interviewing minority candidates under NFL policy. How naive are you? Owners throw tens of millions at black durag wearing players who've had drug use problems, domestic violence issues ect. Yet you think they're afraid of a black coach? LMAO.

How about the number of black students being admitted into your beloved publicly funded California university system? There's as many black coaches in pro sports as black freshmen at UCLA.....

#16     Jun 9, 2006
  7. "There's as many black coaches in pro sports as black freshmen at UCLA..... "

Care to provide any factual evidence to back up this claim?

Or is this just another example of Pabst the bigot racist talking out of his assbrain...

#17     Jun 9, 2006
  8. Davenport man charged in abortion clinic attack
    By Quad-City Times | Comments(17)

Iowa City

A Davenport man faces assault and burglary charges for allegedly attacking an employee outside an Iowa City abortion clinic and breaking a window to get inside.

William Owens-Holst, 32, was charged Tuesday with third-degree burglary, simple assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief in Johnson County District Court.

According to a police report, Owens-Holst tried to get in the Emma Goldman Clinic on Monday to “break the fingers of the abortion doctors so they couldn’t kill babies.”

Owens-Holst grabbed a female employee by her neck, pushed her against a vehicle and threw her cell phone to the ground, the report says The employee was not injured and later called police as Owens-Holst smashed a second-floor window to get inside administrative offices before the clinic began seeing patients.

Police say they negotiated with Owens-Holst for about five minutes before he agreed to leave the building. Clinic staff, police and a chemical and explosive-sniffing dog searched the clinic but didn’t find anything suspicious, Kubby said.

http://www.qctimes.net/articles/2006/05/17/news/local/doc446ab12d10e7d371203102.txt

#18     Jun 9, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

I was being semi facetious but as it turns out I was correct. There's a whopping 52 blacks enrolled in this fall's freshman class at UCLA. That's 1.1% of the class BTW.

The NFL, (6), NBA, (11), MLB, (7 if you count Latino's of color, to me if Alou was an American he would be considered black) WNBA, (6) puts us at 30 without touching lesser professional leagues like the CBA or baseballs minor leagues. Clearly we'd beat the Bruin total with that data.

Looks like as usual you're the "assbrain". I notice your original post about wagering was edited. Too bad.

#19     Jun 9, 2006
  10. Links to your "facts" and Latinos, if dark are not counted as blacks, as the UCLA data wouldn't include dark skinned Latinos....

#20     Jun 9, 2006